Has America Imploded? (2 Viewers)

FrankRuperto

Local time
Today, 15:07
Not just liberal organizations but by the VICE PRESIDENT who will, within the year end up as President mini ha-ha. Joe already calls her President Harris. Maybe he knows something the rest of us don't know yet.
I see your stereotyping is very much alive, a clear sign you're racist. You should pray that Kamala Harris does not become President because if you think Biden is tough, Kamala will body slam you in a heartbeat.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'm a racist because i characterize the VP as a laughing hyena? I guess you don't know what a racist is. You must be a racist for disagreeing with me. Isn't that the way it works? I'm envisioning myself as a llama today and obviously you hate llamas. Unlike you, I knew that Biden wouldn't be president for very long. He's the Manchurian Candidate. An empty suit. It was always going to be Kamala, the person who thinks visiting the children being held in cages on the border is a laughing matter and who thinks that bailing out rioters and looters is a worthy cause and refurbishing her residence is more important than anything else. You know, the person who couldn't get enough support to even stay in the Democrat primary. That person is going to be President sooner than you think. Joe already calls her President Harris. He may have known the plan from the beginning or maybe he just guessed it when they threw him under the bus regarding the crimes of his son.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:07
Diving deeper into the dark recesses of the liberal mind hive.

FrankRuperto

Local time
@Pat Hartman
You called Kamala Harris "President mini ha-ha", alluding to Minnehaha, the fictional Native American woman, and Kamala has Indian ancestry. So you are clearly stereotyping, thus the true weather of your soul is racist. You're guilty as sin and branded a racist, case closed. I suggest you stay away from the indian reservations in Connecticut, they might want your scalp.

@Jon
FYI, I reported the political content of your AWF site to the UK's National Cyber Security Centre and to GCHQ. Hope you have fun with them.
https://report.ncsc.gov.uk/

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You are reading way too much into my comment and believe it or not I know the difference between a "native" American and an Indian. I was referring to the way that Harris always laughs at inappropriate times. The "Indian" connection never even crossed my mind, not that it matters.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Defund the FBI. They are corrupt to the core. Then defund the DOJ. Let the US Marshalls have some of the glamor jobs.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time

Has America Imploded?​

dunno lets see 😃

He/She used to be a Republican right? This could be an upgrade from Gavin Gruesome.
Btw the little thumbnail looks a bit like Jesus, lol.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time

Has America Imploded?​

dunno lets see 😃

He/She used to be a Republican right? This could be an upgrade from Gavin Gruesome.
Btw the little thumbnail looks a bit like Jesus, lol.
And the circus continues!

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Translation: were sorry for offending half of the world, please drink more of our surgar water.

1618693323349.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Coco-Cola told us already, it doesn't want conservatives as customers. I get the message. No Coke for me.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 20:07
What was the Coke message then?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Remember this, when Coke believed in love!! Those were the days of innocence, peace, and love. :) Miss those days. Guess those days are gone forever.:( As an interesting side note, the song became a hit, absent the reference to Coke, I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony).
The popularity of the jingle led to it being re-recorded in two versions; one by The New Seekers and another by The Hillside Singers, as a full-length song, dropping references to Coca-Cola. The song became a hit record in the US and the UK.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Jon,
Coke is based in Atlanta and they got on the "requiring ID to vote is racist" train when Georgia enhanced its voting laws causing the MBA to move the All-Star game to Colorado whose voting laws are more stringent than Georgia's making it clear that this was nothing about laws. It was about punishing Georgians for daring to attempt to correct the clusterf*** that was the 2020 election..

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 20:07
I wish these brands would just stay out of politics.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
It's always good too know what the opposition thinks. I happen to believe liberals knee jerk reactions as being truthful, it's only after the blow back they lie.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The ridiculous part is that apparently one and only one person is ever assigned to do the research and then publish their "opinion". Everyone else just jumps on the bandwagon and never feels the necessity to "fact-check" because their side never lies or comes to an erroneous conclusion. They never apologize for being wrong. They just move on. These are not the droids you're looking for.

harpygaggle

Registered User.
Local time
Yes right. People nowadays always react without cross examining the report. However, we can't blame them since they believe they relied on a reliable source-news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom