Has America Imploded? (2 Viewers)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:52
There have always been anti-Trump Fox hosts like Neil Cavauto. He's the head of their News division and does a "news" rather than "opinion" show but his opinion comes through loud and clear which is why I don't watch him, among others. When I watch news, I do NOT want to know the opinion of the talking head. I want to at least think I'm hearing facts not opinions. Bret Barr is another "news" guy with anti-Trump opinions.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Most Republicans are really Democrats but no Democrats are really Republicans. -Dan Bongino
Unfortunately, so true. To begin:
Then Omar makes vile anti-Semitic remarks.
Pelosi gives those Republicans the finger. Once again Republicans have been played as suckers by the Democrats as they will never support a Republican initiative to condemn the bad behavior by a Democrat. Moreover, not even the Democrats were willing to condemn the repulsive anti-Semitic remarks by Omar and other Democratic members of the "squad". Which then leads to the concern that Republicans should never condemn members of their own party even if wrong. A regrettable viewpoint, but then politics at times is nasty.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:52
Unfortunately, so true. To begin:
Then Omar makes vile anti-Semitic remarks.
Pelosi gives those Republicans the finger. Once again Republicans have been played as suckers by the Democrats as they will never support a Republican initiative to condemn the bad behavior by a Democrat. Moreover, not even the Democrats were willing to condemn the repulsive anti-Semitic remarks by Omar and other Democratic members of the "squad". Which then leads to the concern that Republicans should never condemn members of their own party even if wrong. A regrettable viewpoint, but then politics at times is nasty.
That's why I never joined the party and can barely vote for these wimps.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
There have always been anti-Trump Fox hosts like Neil Cavauto. He's the head of their News division and does a "news" rather than "opinion" show but his opinion comes through loud and clear which is why I don't watch him, among others. When I watch news, I do NOT want to know the opinion of the talking head. I want to at least think I'm hearing facts not opinions. Bret Barr is another "news" guy with anti-Trump opinions.
I see what you mean. I guess maybe my experience with Fox is more about number one, the night time people. Number two, the website headlines, which are overwhelmingly things that conservatives either want to know or that prove out conservative theories and opinions.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Well, it didn't take long for Kristen Clarke, the Black racist in charge of the US Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to file a lawsuit against the State of Georgia. As a side note, Clarke's boss Merrick Garland, the US Attorney General has himself come-out of the closet as a rabid inquisitor for unjustly rooting-out (imaginary) "White Supremacy". Seems that the Biden administration has once again (post Obama) weaponized the justice system to promote racial discord. Democrats evidently want to make an example of Georgia and smell blood. Our justice system is being razed to turn it into an arm of the Democratic Party.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Capture+_2021-06-25-19-00-14.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The hypocrisy of the Biden administration is beyond belief. They assert that the Georgia voting law is somehow "racist" and a violation of "equal rights", yet the Biden administration has made it their policy to implement race based decisions; which, at its core, is "racist". Orwellian Newspeak.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
The hypocrisy of the Biden administration is beyond belief. They assert that the Georgia voting law is somehow "racist" and a violation of "equal rights", yet the Biden administration has made it their policy to implement race based decisions; which, at its core, is "racist". Orwellian Newspeak.

The Democrats big mistake with voting laws is thinking that disparate impact equals a moral wrong.

A made-up analogy:
If there are 5 groups. Groups 1-4 are more timely and follow rules a bit better (for whatever reason), and Group 5 doesn't.
Then someone comes along and makes some rules. "Do ___ by ___ Date", or "Sign ____ in order for ____ to be valid".
If Group 5 can prove that "this effects me more than others, because we tend, more often than Groups 1-4, to be late, forget to follow instructions, etc" ::: That is not a moral wrong by the person administering the rules. Rather, that is an opportunity for self-examination and self-improvement in Group 5.

Everyone wants to blame the government for their own personal failures: Failure to show up, show up on time, register on time, keep their address updated, and just generally DO the things REQUIRED to VOTE. It's really not that hard. But, with human nature, it IS hard sometimes to take personal responsibility when you screw things up that could have easily been done right.

If someone instituted a law that disenfranchised me because it required me to keep my address updated over the years: My reaction wouldn't be to blame the person who made the rule and try to label them evil and racist, my reaction would be, Gee Isaac, you need to do a better job in [whatever the rules calls for].

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
If the Democrats didn't have a double standard, they would have no standards at all. The Republicans in Congress are feckless pieces of s***. They are so afraid to speak up because they wilt whenever the left calls them racist. So, are they feckless pieces of s*** or are they racists? SOMEONE needs to stand up for America and the Republicans are NOT doing it. They all talk a big game on the stump but when they get elected, they scurry to the corner and hide and if they don't, the mob gangs up on them as it did with Greene and even the RINOS came out of the closet and sided with the Democrats.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The Democrats big mistake with voting laws is thinking that disparate impact equals a moral wrong.
Unfortunately the Democrats have not made a "mistake". Democrats know how to motivate/inflame the gullible mob (electorate). Regretfully, as @Pat Hartman, says, "the Republicans in Congress are feckless pieces of s***." Democrats are "winning" thorough malignant emotional propaganda to capture "soul of the nation" (endlessly reiterated in Biden's speeches), not by logic.
If someone instituted a law that disenfranchised me because it required me to keep my address updated over the years: My reaction wouldn't be to blame the person who made the rule and try to label them evil and racist, my reaction would be, Gee Isaac, you need to do a better job in [whatever the rules calls for].
The Democrats have successfully removed personal responsibility as a factor for many activities. The Democrats, have made the activity of voting a government responsibility to "assist" the presumptive voter in both registering and voting. Again, the Republicans have failed to logically spell-out the concept that voting is a civic personal responsibility, which takes a degree of work. The Democrats, on the other hand, have made emotional arguments asserting that it is somehow too difficult and onerous for the individual do do things like get a voter identification card (even though a government issued ID is virtually necessary for everything we do). Unbelievably the gullible mob is willingly accepting that absurd narrative because it relieves them of personal responsibility and the work involved in voting.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Dan Bongino pointing out that the Democrats are not stupid, what they are doing is not a mistake (from their point of view). That they are purposely "destroying" the country as a planned strategy for a "soft" revolution to take over the country. Candice Owens a couple of weeks ago pointed out that the Democrats want social instability so that the federal government would be perceived as the solution. Democrats want the federal government to rule the nation and castrate the ability of local government to govern their jurisdictions. The Mayor of Chicago (Lori Lightfoot) along those lines has already claimed that federal "assistance" is required as Chicago does not have the "resources" necessary to resolve the crime problem.

PS: As an economic aside, credible theories are being proposed that the economic policies of the Biden administration are designed to undemine small businesses and to favor BIG business.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Candice Owens is a real firebrand
She is pointing out an ugly truth. The Democrats are creating chaos so that the gullible public will willing accept the Democrats as "saviors" through an all powerful tyrannical federal government to "solve" the very problems that the Democrats manufactured.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
She is pointing out an ugly truth. The Democrats are creating chaos so that the gullible public will willing accept the Democrats as "saviors" through an all powerful tyrannical federal government to "solve" the very problems that the Democrats manufactured.
Absolutely true. This has been the rather obvious truth about the 'racism' thing for decades. We need people to think they are oppressed and we are their saviors, even though our policies have done nothing but increase their dependence on government. Oddly, the Democrats were always the party of slavery.

And even as recently as 11 years ago, they were still embracing Robert Byrd, one of the most racist Senators to ever have lived.

Not much has changed, except the colors.

Reactions: Jon

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
If the Democrats didn't have a double standard, they would have no standards at all. The Republicans in Congress are feckless pieces of s***. They are so afraid to speak up because they wilt whenever the left calls them racist. So, are they feckless pieces of s*** or are they racists? SOMEONE needs to stand up for America and the Republicans are NOT doing it. They all talk a big game on the stump but when they get elected, they scurry to the corner and hide and if they don't, the mob gangs up on them as it did with Greene and even the RINOS came out of the closet and sided with the Democrats.
1624913594405.png

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 03:52
Isn't that the way it always works steve? Take a look at the comic

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Skip the first minute of the video. The theme of the video is that the "left" continues to focus of the peaceful celebration at the US Capital on January 6, 2021 as being the most vile thing that happened and the many of those on the "left' where somehow psychologically traumatized. All the while the "left" ignores the violence perpetuated by the "left" and the persons who where victimized by the looting and rioting.

The Biden administration and media promotes the arrest of those involved on January 6th and many of whom are still in jail, but hypocritically does not call for the arrest of those involved in rioting and looting encourage by the "left" and even allows those arrested (if arrested) to be immediately released from jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom