Has America Imploded? (2 Viewers)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 07:29
A Black racist, Kristen Clarke, has just been confirmed to head the US Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division. Biden in his inaugural speech declared "war" on alleged, unsubstantiated, "White Supremacy". Since taking office, it has become the policy of the US government to promote "critical race theory" in the government, military, and schools. The pogrom of purging the non-believers is now underway and can be expected to accelerate with the confirmation of Kristen Clarke.
1622131533431.png

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 04:29
Even all politics aside, that's an awesome picture!

Steve R.

Retired
Local time

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Hmm. I think I understand it at its most simplistic level - but have to admit, I feel there is more meaning that I do not 'get'.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
At the risk of sounding condescending, the DoJ is not intended to be the tactical or enforcement arm of the law. It's intent, amoung other things, was to protect us citizens from it.

When congress is able to use it against us, we take a step closer to the nanny-state.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Uhh. My bleary eyes had completely missed the gray-on-gray lettering "DOJ" on the front of the armored thing.

So your post made me curious about what is the DOJ's "official" mission supposed to be. Apparently most people agree "it" (really, the US Attorney General, which morphed into-of course-a whole bureaucratic department) was charted by the Judiciary Act of 1789.

The only thing in the Act I could find about A.G. was:
And there shall also be appointed a meet person, learned in the law, to act as attorney-general for the United States, who shall be sworn or affirmed to a faithful execution of his office; whose duty it shall be to prosecute and conduct all suits in the Supreme Court in which the United States shall be concerned, and to give his advice and opinion upon questions of law when required by the President of the United States, or when requested by the heads of any of the departments, touching any matters that may concern their departments, and shall receive such compensation for his services as shall by law be provided

Not sure that really cleared it up for me! But it does seem their purpose is supposed to be limited to matters in which the USA needs to be represented at the Supreme Court.
But could it be argued that, that means any matter where the USA is officially prosecuting someone or something?--except limited to the supreme court.
So I agree that all of these "the DOJ is going to go after this guy, and that guy, etc" - are not legit. Should only be cases of US vs. Somebody at the USSC.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I would suggest a minor revision. -> "... the DoJ is not intended to be the tactical or enforcement arm of the Democratic Party". The law is supposed to be applied equally to all, without preference. Biden has already established a government policy of "equity" were certain groups, based on skin color, will receive preferential treatment. Additionally, those who participated in the mostly peaceful rally of January 6, 2021 have been targeted for arrest, whereas those who participated in the riots and looting in places like Portland do not seem to be facing any criminal prosecution by the DOJ.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Not sure that really cleared it up for me! But it does seem their purpose is supposed to be limited to matters in which the USA needs to be represented at the Supreme Court.
But could it be argued that, that means any matter where the USA is officially prosecuting someone or something?
You raise a very important observation, like many federal agencies, over time the DOJ has become increasingly powerful so that the original mission statement has become "irrelevant".

One example of expansion, the creation of the Civil Rights Division: "The Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, created in 1957 by the enactment of the Civil Rights Act of 1957, works to uphold the civil and constitutional rights of all Americans, particularly some of the most vulnerable members of our society." Sounded great at the time. Now instead of protecting the civil rights of all Americans it has become an advocate for only representing "the most vulnerable members of society". One example of this twisted logic, instead of helping Asian Americans being discriminated against by a university, the DOJ dropped bringing this lawsuit forward to the Supreme Court. DOJ withdraws high-profile discrimination suit against Yale University. Consider, as the "cherry topping", that a Black racist, Kristen Clarke, has now been appointed as head of the Civil Rights Division. And along with the new government policy of race based "equity" the Civil Rights Division will no longer provide/support equal justice to all Americans.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
This country is losing its mind. We're constantly having to say: "Wait A Minute: We all knew ____ meant ____ up until last week".
I used to really value higher education, figured it was the key to a better life. But, slowly, the times are a changin'
Starting to think people who haven't yet been given the mental disorders that university philosophies give one, may be better off than those who have. Unless, of course, you're at the top of the totem pole--then it doesn't bother you terribly much to denigrate and trash your own race, because you'll be given a position of $ and power once _________ is complete....

It's kind of like the guy selling subscription offers to get-rich schemes on infomercials. HE doesn't care whether it works well or not, he's at the top making money off of people asking the mere question "does it work".

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 06:29

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 06:29
People sitting around the table pretending that's normal.
I guess if that's what you want to call it, go for it. But let me ask you this AB...

Would you want to be president and in charge of all those insane people that we never see on television that are ready to blow up the world due to their anger? I would guess not. That's probably why Joe Biden looks like he's 150 years old.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
This post is actually a continuation of post #401, in a somewhat erratic manner due to a lot of breaking news. Over Memorial Day a college student was asked what that holiday represented to him. His response was: US imperialism; which I scoffed at. But today Putin and Biden had a meeting where each had a subsequent press conference. At Putin's press conference he pointed out, as China did, US human rights abuses. Biden, based on his deceitful inauguration speech plus other misleading speeches regretfully had zero credibility. Biden's attempts at deflection were hollow. Score one for Putin.

As I was typing this, Rick Grinnel noted that under Biden, the US has lost its asserted moral high ground. China and now Russia are tossing the claims being made by radical race baiters, such as Black Lives Matter back into our face. Unbelievably, Biden started off his summary of the meeting with the issue of human rights as a segue into blaming Russia. Biden (BIG Government advocate), incredulously, even stated that human rights are not granted by government but are a right that we posses at birth. Biden then went on to lie about January 6th, even repeating the false narrative that a policeman (Brian Sicknick) was killed by the so-called insurrectionists (mostly peaceful rally). (It also appears that Biden had a teleprompter and had a pre-selected list of reporters and possibly pre-selected questions.).

I will now point to Tucker Carlson's video below where he raises the concern that the US government is being further "weaponized" to take away our human rights (civil liberties). Tucker fails to go back to CIA/FBI spying on Trump. In response to a reporter question to Putin concerning Russian human rights abuses, Putin deflected (like China) to point out how the US has a human rights problem by arresting those standing-up for freedom on the January 6, 2001 in what was a peacefully rally. Furthermore, that the US was supporting those seeking to "interfere" with Russian political processes.

Be forewarned, Tucker's video is very conspiracy orientated. Put on your tin foil hat.
Please note, in Carlson's video, the comments by Eric Garland, (the US Attorney General) who is unbelievably weaponizing the US Department of Justice to "battle" so-called "White Supremacy". The Civil Rights Division, headed by the Black racist Kristen Clarke can be expected to be fully on-board with this vile pogrom. Putin implied that Biden's "war" on "White Supremacy" constituted manufacturing a political crime, not a real crime based on the law. Should Tucker's analysis be correct, the US is in trouble and the observations of Park Yeon-mi will be another "nail" confirming that the US is becoming or has become an Orwellian "1984" totalitarian state.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Putin referenced Ashley Babbitt similar to the Chinese and BLM. I guess they are not going to be lectured this time.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Putin referenced Ashley Babbitt similar to the Chinese and BLM. I guess they are not going to be lectured this time.

Someone needs to speak up for her, shame the only person doing it is some foreign leader in the context of a random argument with Biden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom