Hello Everyone! (1 Viewer)

HeatherRowan

Local time
Today, 09:54
Hello everyone,
I work at a University, and I know just enough about Access and programing to get me into trouble; though, anymore I am quickly out of my depth. I've built a few databases used by college departments, but I'm currently working on a new one and it's not something I've built before. But I love puzzles and I know that with a bit of help and trial/error I can get it to work.

I am a gamer; card games, board games, console games, dice games, I love them all. I play Final Fantasy XIV and listen to Critical Roll in my downtime (when I'm not plugging away at building this database), and I absorb books. You can normally find me walking on campus reading on my phone as I cross the street or head to meetings. It's just starting to be spring here and the weather is rainy, cold, grey, and nasty.

I hope to help and be helped in this forum!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:54
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:54
Welcome aboard!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Welcome to our world, Heather.

South Louisiana does not do four seasons in a day, but this time of year we do four seasons in a week.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:54
Welcome to AWF, Heather. This is a group where most everyone knows enough to get them into trouble.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Hey, Heather. I'm another one who does gaming of various sorts. At different times I have played in D&D variants with campaigns that lasted for up to four years. I don't play consoles but I do play PC games. My grandson is into board games and MtG. I'm also a card player; mostly Bridge, Rummy (Firehouse, not Gin), and Poker. But in college I had folks who would play Cribbage or Oh, Hell or Spades or Hearts.

Before you ask, "Firehouse Rummy" is merely point-count until someone hits 500. Learned that from my dad, who WAS a fireman at one time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom