Hello everyone! (1 Viewer)

sekach

Local time
Yesterday, 20:30
My name is Bob and I am new to access. Having to telework from home due to current COVID situation and the only thing I can do actual work on is online training (I work in a classified environment). With that said, I was interested in trying to make a stand-alone survey for students to take when completing a training course. It would also compile student information (name, where from, etc) and student count for annual numbers. This would provide us feedback on the training they received, the quality of the instructors, safety and some other misc things we track for each class we teach. So this should be a pretty interesting few weeks as I try to learn as much as I can..... and thanks for allowing me access (pun intended) to all of this wealth of information!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi Bob. Welcome to AWF!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Welcome Bob!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:30
Hi, Bob. May we know which classified environment? I was a Navy contractor at Naval Enterprise Data Center New Orleans before I retired. We had a mix of SBU and Secret servers. I had the clearance but my assignment was an SBU project so I didn't work in that environment every day.

For those who don't know: SBU = "Sensitive but Unclassified" - which is the usual status of a personnel system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom