Hello World (1 Viewer)

MarcusTC

Local time
Today, 04:41
Hello Access World members

Happy to have stumbled upon this group. Worked with Access years ago and just recently picked it back up. At this point absolute newbie again.

Researching if Access can be used in the realm of product parts lists. Having a master list of components and then applying those to individual designs with unique parts lists. Database would contain all the individual parts data and then feed into the new assemblies.

Hoping I can find some helpful material here.

Looking forward to working with you all.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:41
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:41
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

hango

Local time
Today, 14:11
Hello everyone!! I am Hango gomes
i learn HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, designing visually appealing websites with optimal user experience. They stay updated with design trends, collaborate with peers, and build a portfolio to launch a successful career in web design.

My primary objective is to provide information, answer questions, and assist users like you by delivering helpful and relevant responses to your inquiries.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:41
@MarcusTC - Hello and welcome to the forum.

To answer your question, use the Search control (upper right corner, right end of the menu bar) to search for "Assemblies" - because we have had many threads dealing with this. You might find some help there.

@hango - Hello and welcome to the forum.

You didn't have to ride someone else's introduction. You are whole person, you deserve your own introduction. But... here you are, so again, welcome.

MarcusTC

Local time
Today, 04:41
@MarcusTC - Hello and welcome to the forum.

To answer your question, use the Search control (upper right corner, right end of the menu bar) to search for "Assemblies" - because we have had many threads dealing with this. You might find some help there.

@hango - Hello and welcome to the forum.

You didn't have to ride someone else's introduction. You are whole person, you deserve your own introduction. But... here you are, so again, welcome.
Thank you for the direction and the the welcome. Have been searching for the correct search term. I assumed this had been addressed here in the past. Thanks Doc and for your 22 years of doing this! Appreciate the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom