HELP - Access keeps closing (1 Viewer)

nyrob609

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:06
HI All,

I need some help I am unable to finish creating a database in Access 2010 for some reason after I create some tables, Queries, Forms when I close and try to re-open the database Access stops working I don't get an error or anything it just says Access stop working close program and then tries to create back up. At first I thought it was the modules but I have the same modules on other database.

Any ideas what it might be my tech support here sucks if is not changing a monitor or broken mouse they are useless so I need to be able to tell them exactly what the problem is.

My other databases were created in earlier version but can't seem to be able to create a functional database in access 2010.

What I get??

Dialog box

Microsoft access has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 08:06
Create new db and open it. From that new db, import all objects from old db.

If that doesn't work, import half of the objects. If that works import half of remainder. And so on. If not, start over and import half of half. And so on, until you know which object upsets it , and just recreate it.

zooropa67

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:06
That used to happen to me until I discovered Debug > Compile in the code window. Even a simple bug can cause Access to hang up. So try running Debug > Compile to check for errors first.

nyrob609

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:06
Thank you all for you help decompile help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom