Local time
Tomorrow, 00:02
can some one tell me how to make best inventory database in access,

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:32
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:32
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

It all depends. It's not going to be easy. Best is probably a tall order.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:32
Hello and welcome to the forum.

The best inventory system is the one that matches your business needs. If you don't know the business needs, we cannot answer your question because neither can you. It starts with knowing specific requirements. What is a great system for your business might not work for my business. So when your question is asked in that way, it is unanswerable.

You can post specific questions under the "General" topic to get started. But there is a decent SEARCH system that will give you a bunch of hits if you just search for the single word "Inventory."

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:32
Welcome ssb (single side band?)
I see you joined Jan 2020, yet only 1 post in 30+ months??
Further to Doc's suggestion, I think we need at least the 30,000 foot overview of what you consider to be "the best inventory database in access".

ssb

Local time
Thanks to all,,,
Just inventory of product which are in store like, I am also working of them but not getting right way to resolve.

ssb

Local time
Welcome ssb (single side band?)
I see you joined Jan 2020, yet only 1 post in 30+ months??
Further to Doc's suggestion, I think we need at least the 30,000 foot overview of what you consider to be "the best inventory database in access".
Yes its long time, But before homework i cant understand access, so i just work and then come to all of you.
by the way happy to my new version "Welcome ssb (single side band?"
You may call " simple staright Bold "

happy to see you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom