Hi, i am Abdulwaheed Abdulsalam, from Nigeria. (1 Viewer)

swamirax

Local time
Today, 01:58
Pls who can help. i have a developed vb6.0 project offline with access as my backend to make it be online, i mean to function as online app

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:58
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 17:58
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 19:58
Access doesn't perform well (or at all, depending on how you set it up) in a web-oriented environment. You would do far better to use something like RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) or CITRIX (a commercial product name) to implement an online (web-like) environment.

You are a new user with only a couple of posts, so you cannot be expected to know our methods. However, you posted this same exact question in another thread only six minutes after you posted this thread:

You should leave posts up and reply to them in the same thread. Opening a new thread with a repetition of the same question is considered a sign of impatience and is also slightly rude. However, your newness to our forum allows us to forgive this minor breach of conduct.

I am going to leave this message up as a warning to others that you have double-posted. Please do not start a third thread if you don't like the answers you got. Consider the possibility that if you leave the thread open, you might yet get a different answer. And it might also be possible that the answers you got, even if you don't like them, might be correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom