Hi there. I am a teacher and do MS Access programming not full time but as the need require (1 Viewer)

bmaccess

Local time
Today, 00:30
Hello all. I have been developing programs with Access for some quite time now. I use to start with Access 95. I am not a full time programmer but develop programs on a part-time basis. I hope that you can assist me with any of my problems. Nice to know there are people still passionate about MS Access. Sorry guys I think I post my first post in the wrong place a few minutes ago.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:30
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

Mike Krailo

Local time
Today, 03:30
Welcome, just start a new thread with your main problem that your having. Read that new member thread first though. It sounds like you are pretty knowledgeable with Access already so you should be able to get some good advice here.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Search threads for this user, he appears to be in the same position.?

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Another teacher, abeit with a more than sensitive disposition :( trying to create a db for his school. Best to look for his posts.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:30
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom