Hi there (1 Viewer)

dubosity

Local time
Today, 15:29
Hi All,
I've been programming in Access (very informally) for many years now and have often used this site to answer questions as they arose. Thank you for all the brilliant answers you have provided! I now have a question for which I haven't been able to find an answer, so I decided to join. I'll, of course, pose my question in a separate thread. :)
About me: I live in Gainesville, Florida where I enjoy golfing almost every day and work as an independent (work-from-home) contractor doing all kinds of office-type stuff. I love programming databases; however, I would not call myself a pro...as keeping up with the latest technology is a full-time job and, honestly, I would rather golf.

Anyway...thanks, again, for this amazing forum. I look forward to participating.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:29
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:29
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:29
Hello and welcome to our forum. Now also your forum.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:29
Welcome from a fellow golfer! I just worked a PGA tournament so I've got the secret now. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom