Holocaust denial (1 Viewer)

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:23
This individual as far as I can make out, is a complete moron.

Link

What I'll do is deny historical fact on the basis of no historical research.
Upset a bunch of people in the process and still refuse to acknowledge that my opinion on the subject is without grounding.

Hats off to Argentina!

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Today, 15:23
Very interestingly (to me anyhow) the bbc now has the caption historical revisionist when they had David Irving on about this.

Not Holocaust denier.

Would you let them on Question time?

Everyone should be heard once supposedly - and as far as I know he hasn't been on yet?

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I think it would be fine to see him questioned in public and hear him try to defend his odd if not obnoxious statement.

Brian

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Yes I too wouldn't see the harm in him having to defend his position within a controlled public debate.

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Why hats off to argentina then?

Shouldn't he be on QT there - not swept aside and shipped back to the UK?

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Why hats off to argentina then?

Shouldn't he be on QT there - not swept aside and shipped back to the UK?

The article said he already had his moment on TV. He chose to use it to talk utter drivel. Didn't see the 'QT' show for the 'posh ****'. Perhaps he did the same?

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
I am not sure - if I saw the posh **** either. It didn't stick in the memory if I did. I see maybe 50% of them.

So the next moron with the same views should be on QT too? Holcaust deniers I am talking about? (see fox hiunting really is not important here).

Thanks for the chance to illustrate the point (though it was fairly obviuos anyway if people had the ability to listen)

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
So the next moron with the same views should be on QT too? Holcaust deniers I am talking about? (see fox hiunting really is not important here).

Well I think once would be enough in order to dissolve any possible credibility for the argument. You see by not exposing their arguments to scrutiny you run the risk of leaving their credibility intact.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:23
I'm just glad to see evidence that the USA isn't the only place where people in some level of power have idea of what they speak.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
I am not sure - if I saw the posh **** either. It didn't stick in the memory if I did. I see maybe 50% of them.

Thanks for the chance to illustrate the point (though it was fairly obviuos anyway if people had the ability to listen)

I don't remember you complaining about Mary Archer being on the show, what was your point again?

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:23
I'm just glad to see evidence that the USA isn't the only place where people in some level of power have idea of what they speak.
Is that 'have NO idea' or 'have SOME idea'. ;)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
What I'll do is deny historical fact on the basis of no historical research.

It's normal for Americans to deny there are any other events / facts outside American of any significance. When the Iraq war was started by the US for no reason, most US populace didn't have a clue where Iraq was.

e.g. Bush denied any global warming - hence the US resistance to curbing CO2 emissions and not signing the Kyoto agreement. Although, it would have upset his business cronies if he had signed.

Col

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Forgive me - its off subject entirely - nothing new for you guys.

Im more interested if Brian is coming for a pint, at my expense - at his choice of location.

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
I don't remember you complaining about Mary Archer being on the show, what was your point again?

Its 50/50 that I wouldn't have even contemplated her place on the panel? Quite simple logic again Rich. Why do you struggle so?

Nevermind.

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
I wonder what this holocaust fella, thinks about Iraq and pension levels in HBOS and infected blood?

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Maybe I should have put - has to say, rather than thinks.

I wonder what this holocaust fella, has to say about Iraq and pension levels in HBOS and infected blood?

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Its 50/50 that I wouldn't have even contemplated her place on the panel? Quite simple logic again Rich. Why do you struggle so?

Nevermind.

Only 50/50, what if she supported fox hunting?:rolleyes:
Quite a simple mind

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Indeed what if she did? I know of no reason why she shouldn't support fox hunting, or be on QT?

Is there one?

Whats your point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom