Rich said:
Would that be one that throws ice cubes all over the floor? :confused: :p

How did you know? :cool:

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 15:28
MrsGorilla said:
How did you know? :cool:

A couple weeks ago ours developed a buzzing sound that was getting worse by the day. I put on my mr fix-it hat and gave it a swift kick in the air vent at the bottom. All good now :D

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Today, 14:28
WE JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!

We had just lost out on a house we really liked (not the one I initially said), even though we offered way over the asking price. We were all discouraged, so we figured we'd get right back on the horse and look at a house the next day. We ended up putting an offer in on that house as well, not expecting to get it. Well my agent just called and we got it! :D :D :D

Now I've gotta do all the mortgage stuff, but at least I have something to mortgage!

lmnop7854

Quittin' Time
Local time
Congratulations! Welcome to the world of home ownership, where a whole other set of troubles awaits you......:D :D :D

Lisa

KenHigg

Local time
Matty said:
WE JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!

We had just lost out on a house we really liked (not the one I initially said), even though we offered way over the asking price. We were all discouraged, so we figured we'd get right back on the horse and look at a house the next day. We ended up putting an offer in on that house as well, not expecting to get it. Well my agent just called and we got it! :D :D :D

Now I've gotta do all the mortgage stuff, but at least I have something to mortgage!

Congrats!

(Would you happen to be interested in a good second hand lawn-mower? :) )

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Are you hiring out your services, or an actual lawnmower? :)

KenHigg

Local time
Matty said:
Are you hiring out your services, or an actual lawnmower? :)

THE mower as in the pc of equipment. I'm trying to get OUT of work - Not create more....:p

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Judging by Ken's "repair techniques" outlined above, I'm sure you would need to get any tools or equipment you might purchase from him checked out by a certified professional first. ;) :D

KenHigg

Local time
MrsGorilla said:
Judging by Ken's "repair techniques" outlined above, I'm sure you would need to get any tools or equipment you might purchase from him checked out by a certified professional first. ;) :D

:eek: :eek:

(Hum... Wonder if I can get de-certified in grass-cutting :confused: ?)

KenHigg

Local time
MrsGorilla said:

:eek: :eek:

(Hum... Wonder if I can get de-certified in grass-cutting :confused: ?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom