How do you effectively manage and implement meeting room management software? Here's how you should do it. (1 Viewer)

jacobsteve

Local time
Today, 05:29
Meeting room booking software provides simple methods for booking meeting rooms and other areas or resources within a workplace or shared workspace. This program guarantees that meeting coordinators and participants have the appropriate accommodations while also providing office managers with a comprehensive, up-to-date perspective of how they use corporate resources. Office managers can incorporate user rights and other limits into these platforms to guarantee that these precious resources are used appropriately.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:29
??? Are you marketing some software?? What exactly is the purpose of your post??

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 19:29
@jacobsteve

Be aware that there is a fine line between offering expertise in something and trying to actually sell something. This site is not intended as a marketplace for commercial software. Any advertising that you see was approve by our site owner Jon.

Since you are new, you MIGHT not have realized that. But please be aware that Jon has that final say on deleting posts that try to take advantage of his good nature regarding selling something he has not personally approved.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 17:29
Meeting room booking software provides simple methods for booking meeting rooms and other areas or resources within a workplace or shared workspace. This program guarantees that meeting coordinators and participants have the appropriate accommodations while also providing office managers with a comprehensive, up-to-date perspective of how they use corporate resources. Office managers can incorporate user rights and other limits into these platforms to guarantee that these precious resources are used appropriately.

So, Teams, you mean.

;)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
this is easy to do with Outlook. Just assign an email address to each conference room. All the tools you need are part of Outlook to find an empty room and schedule people to meet there.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 00:29
4 month old thread as well? :)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Not sure how this old thread popped up. But it is good to know anyway. Outlook is very flexible. I liked earlier versions much better but I still haven't found another application as good. I just wish MS would stop adding bugs and taking away features I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom