How to skip printing out the report if have 0 value (1 Viewer)

mtp

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:51
When my report prints out, there are some line that have 0.00 value. I want to skip those lines and not printing them out. Does anyone know how to do that in Macros? Please help. Thank you!

llkhoutx

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:51
Have a query be the record source for your report and that query eliminates rows with 0.00 data.

mtp

Registered User.
Local time
I'm thinking of your idea but still don't know how to start it. Have you gotten any hints? Thank you.

mtp

Registered User.
Local time
My report has columns printed out, but not all the columns are filled out with numbers because it keeps track of the past date (like current, >30days, >30<60days etc.) And there are some line (with all columns) having 0.00 value. When I tried to make >0 in my criteria on my update query then all the print out was came out wrong information. I don't know how to make a record query that suggested. I don't know what table should I use to make that query and fields? Please help.

Chris RR

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:51
Don't put that criteria in your update query.

Build a new query. This is what you'll want this query to print out records when ColumnA <> 0 AND ColumnB <> 0 AND ColumnC <> 0, and so on. So you'll need to put the criteria in more than one column on your query sheet. Check the SQL view to make sure it looks right, then give it a try. When you have the right data coming out of the query, save the query and base your report on it.

mtp

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you so much IIkhoutx, Rich and Chris. I finally got it. Again, thanks to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom