Howdy from a new user of both Access and this forum (1 Viewer)

M.Ursa

Local time
Today, 06:37
Hi y'all! I'm an Access newbie from the U.S. I've been lurking and found a number of posts on here helpful already as I build my first database, so I thought I'd join up!

While I've done data entry in an Access database before and followed some tutorials on how to build one, I have absolutely prior no knowledge of how databases really work, nor programming of any sort. That's changed since working on this project, but I still have a lot to learn.

Have a great day!

M

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:37
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 10:37
Hi y'all! I'm an Access newbie from the U.S. I've been lurking and found a number of posts on here helpful already as I build my first database, so I thought I'd join up!

While I've done data entry in an Access database before and followed some tutorials on how to build one, I have absolutely prior no knowledge of how databases really work, nor programming of any sort. That's changed since working on this project, but I still have a lot to learn.

Have a great day!

M
We are all constantly learning. In the words of Richard Buckminster Fuller, “The more we learn the more we realize how little we know.”
Welcome to the forum.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:37
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Don't worry about what you know or don't know. Everybody starts somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom