Introduction of a new member (1 Viewer)

Lovac03

Local time
Today, 23:17
Hello, everybody!
I live in Senegal, west Africa. I am a new member and would like to learn much about MS ACCESS programming.
I love challenges. My aim is to develop an application on high school management (Staff, students, time tables, student reports...).
I am already on it, but I face some difficulties. I think this forum will help me out.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

Lovac03

Local time
Thanks, Jon!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:17
Welcome aboard!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:17
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:17
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Regarding your stated topic of interest, I have two comments.

First, any time you have a specific question, post it in one of the technical forums.

Second, there is a Search function in the upper right of the site screen. Use that to look for "Class" and "Attendance" topics because I recall seeing many other posts on this subject. That will get you going pretty quickly. But if you can't find anything, just remember these guidelines. We are not mind readers so give us at least some details to orient us. And if you say "I tried X but it doesn't work" just remember to tell us SYMPTOMS. "Doesn't work" equally describes my father's old Ford Bronco and my retired neighbor five houses down the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom