Mask vs Corona virus. Wear or Not. (1 Viewer)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:17
Trump supporters seem to be incapable of saying where and when Trump fails.

Maybe because the left is silent on Antifa, BLM, looting, their own super spreader events (riots). Biden's obvious corruption with China and Ukraine. The left wants the right to capitulate without giving an inch. Sorry that only works in the minds of the left.

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 11:17
And Trump's silence implies consent to the racist groups that support him. It's OK to call both out. Trump supporters seem to be incapable of saying where and when Trump fails. The hypocrisy is clear on that.

Both candidates are awful. Both candidates followers refuse to point out their shortcomings.
they're all nuts. why do you people constantly fight it!? my God, you're just as bad as they are. you're fighting the wrong battle. and you're being incredibly stupid, and looking bad to boot.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 12:17
Calling other forum members stupid. You must just love being banned.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
You can try to justify Trump any way you want. He hasn't condemned them RECENTLY. Doesn't really matter what he did in 2000. It's disgusting that even his own supporters can't call him out for his BS. I'm not a supporter of either of them, but even of I liked them, I don't have to defend every action they take. Neither do you
He just "denounced white sup*emacy" a week ago. Must he do it daily?

He also condemned the Proud boys, although I'm not entirely sure why - according to them, they don't believe in anything wrong.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Calling other forum members stupid. You must just love being banned.
After you just called Trump supporters Disgusting on the previous page?

I'm starting to think everyone throws the word hypocrisy around, failing to realize it belongs to all of us sometimes. :cautious:

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Watching people argue about politics/politicians is like watching the Special Olympics. There is a winner but all participants are still retarded...

Vassago

Local time
After you just called Trump supporters Disgusting on the previous page?

I'm starting to think everyone throws the word hypocrisy around, failing to realize it belongs to all of us sometimes. :cautious:
I didn't call them disgusting. I called the lack of action disgusting.

Vassago

Local time
Watching people argue about politics/politicians is like watching the Special Olympics. There is a winner but all participants are still retarded...
That's why I try to stay away from politically motivated discussions here. This place was better without them.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
That's why I try to stay away from politically motivated discussions here. This place was better without them.
They have their use if everyone could just keep the emotion out if it. Us "regular" people fighting over which side sucks the least plays right into their plan; have us focused on each other rather than the real source of the problem.

Vassago

Local time
The real source is all of our "choices" suck. The powers that be that decide our "choices" suck. Yet, the majority still keep voting them in.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Wearing a mask helps, but still one has to question the rationale behind the mask mantra. Neil Cavuto asked a doctor the "simple" question of masks improving people safety at so-called super-spreader events. The expected answer of course was a resounding emphatic "yes". But to her credit she said that the positive safety effect of wearing masks at these super-spreader events was less than projected. Well OK, still positive.

After she answered, Neil had the foresight to ask a really good follow-up question. He noted that in other countries, implementing strict mask protocols plus distancing, that cases are rising (spiking). Well at that point the doctor went into "damage control". To paraphrase: "Well, we don't know this ...., we need to examine this ... other factors... etc." The net take-away from this is that we really don't have a handle on the efficacy of masks.

Masks are better than nothing, but those pushing a fear based mask mandate and other aggressive actions are being overbearing.

Vassago

Local time
Of course it's better to not be in a crowd at all. The masks I think are more useful during tasks like grocery shopping and going to appointments where the close proximity won't be in the dozens at once. That's why they recommend not just masks, but social distancing and smaller groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom