Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in 2023 (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:34
Just a quick note to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you have enjoyed your time on this site in 2022, and you feel like it is a home that you can regularly return to with familiar faces and helpful members.

Happy holidays!

Jon

Kamayo Ako

Local time
Today, 14:34
Just a quick note to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you have enjoyed your time on this site in 2022, and you feel like it is a home that you can regularly return to with familiar faces and helpful members.

Happy holidays!

Jon
Merry Christmas and advance happy new year too!!!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 04:34
Merry Christmas to all !!! May God grant you and your loved ones peace, joy, purpose and bless all the relationships in your life - the most important gifts we have

JonXL

Local time
Today, 06:34

Happy holidays!

Jon
Thank you for the site. Really one of the best out there.

Merry Christmas. 🎅

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:34
Whatever your beliefs, I would hope for each of you to have a safe, enjoyable holiday season.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 07:34
Merry Christmas!!! I also wish to announce, for a nominal price, the availability of an extensive collection of slightly used cardboard shipping containers of various sizes. Made out of environmentally friendly recycled materials. Excellent for returning and/or re-gifting. Each order will include an environmentally virtue signalling badge. ;)

A special bonus:

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:34
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom