Muslims Rioting in Sweden (1 Viewer)

mollyvaynerchuck

Local time
Today, 21:26
They always claim that they don't spread the riots and disasters to the world. But, they are the only reason behind it. A few percent of these types of people are enough to cause great damage to the nations. This must be stopped.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 08:56
What is it about Muslims and exploding backpacks, and when will they OWN that instead of projecting faux shock when discovering "islamaphobia" such as "Ilhan Omar" is always carrying on about.

No sweetheart, it's not hate, it's people who want their arms & legs to stay attached to their bodies.

Harrybrigham

Local time
Today, 16:56
As an atheist I couldn't care less which "holy" book was burned. I don't think there is a book for my beliefs.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:56
As an atheist I couldn't care less which "holy" book was burned. I don't think there is a book for my beliefs.

You are right, there isn't - but if you get into a flame-fest with religious zealot types, they will bring up the "Atheist Book of Pages" as a distraction to the argument. It is a common misdirection. It is harder to refute since it doesn't exist but - just as you can't prove God doesn't exist, you can't prove that the Book of Pages doesn't exist. Can't disprove a negative in logic, you see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom