NASA Study Indicates Antarctica is Gaining More Ice Than It's Losing - (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:38
I'm a bit puzzled by an off-the-cuff remark by Elon Musk. He said that current aviation technology limits the height that an aeroplane can fly. My understanding is that this is because there is less oxygen for the engines at higher altitudes. The other issue would be that you would need a stronger fuselage to keep the occupants at at a comfortable pressure. (More weight)

Elon indicated that a propulsion system based on electricity would enable aeroplanes to fly at much higher altitudes and gain significant efficiency from travelling through the much thinner atmosphere.

I just can't imagine any engine design based on electricity that could replace a jet engine though, that's my problem with Elon's comment.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:38
This is a highly controversial YouTube video. It quite rightly attacks both the climate change gang and the big business manipulators. I don't understand why the news services haven't picked up on some of the exposé in this video and and brought them into the light.

The video also surprisingly from a staunch climate change activist, practically dismisses the carbon dioxide increase as being the main issue.

They are just not letting the public see the actual information and data, both sides are manipulating it to their advantage.

Last edited:
Local time
Today, 06:38
Just when you thought COVID-19 crisis has put climate change on hold.
But wait shes back and for once I agree with her. Greta is starting to get pissed that she is being used like an old Kleenex by the global elites.

1593359886618.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom