New Moderators

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 01:30
Please join me in congratulating and welcoming three new moderators to the staff here at AWF.

Uncle Gizmo
MarkK (the mod formerly known as lagbolt)
Galaxiom

They have all proven absolutely beneficial to this forum and its members. I'm sure they'll continue to provide excellent service in their expanded roles.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Congratulations to all three of you ! You guys have indeed proven worthy of the title ;) ! Keep up the good work ! :)

Thank you in advance for keeping the forum healthy !

Congrats to all! Good choices. Wishing each of you continued success on the forum.

113.gif

There have been others who disappeared. We like to keep a ratio of at least 2 per English-speaking region. This way we can optimally cover spam and other issues.

Congratulations Uncle Gizmo, MarkK and Galaxiom on your appointment.

And thank you for accepting the job which can get a little hectic at times.

Regards,
Chris.

Wow it takes 3 guys to replace Bob.:D And isn't Galaxiom's ego big enough with out this? just kidding congrats to all.

Really I don't see it as glamorous. Any moderator who does really shouldn't be in the job. It is just something that needs to be done to keep the site clean.

Besides at one third of a Bob that only values me at four pence.;)

Really I don't see it as glamorous. Any moderator who does really shouldn't be in the job. It is just something that needs to be done to keep the site clean.

Besides at one third of a Bob that only values me at four pence.;)

I agree and thanks for doing what you can to help keep it clean! It's not a glamorous job and certainly not some all powerful one, but it's necessary. :)

Mile-O has also rejoined the staff.

Congratulations Uncle Gizmo, MarkK and Galaxiom on your appointment.

Congratulations on your appointment guys and thank you for accepting it, without the mods the forum would be a mess.
Welcome back Mile-O , when I joined he seemed to be the one running things.

Brian

You guys REALLY keep it going!!
Uncle Gizmo, MarkK and Galaxiom - I appreciate all your previous help!!

Thanks,

Marty Habicht

All of your efforts, seen and unseen, are very appreciated!

How many Moderators an super Moderators to we have at this time?
Dick S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom