Paris (1 Viewer)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 19:34
Round the table at Christmas there will be 4 Reds 5 Blues and 3 neutrals and the conversation will be civil(ish):D

Brian

statsman

Local time
Today, 14:34
Hayley Baxter said:
Thanks all for your concern but blue truly is the colour ;) If there's any red apperaing my other half insists it's Arsenal :cool:

Hay

Whatever were they thinking of changing their strip. All my red trunk and white sleeve shirts have to be replaced.

OH!!! that was the idea.

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
I take it you don't like sport.

Brian

I like sports just fine.

You have to remember I live near Washington DC, the home of the wacko Redskins fans.

At the cigar club they actually get serious about arguing over football (American)

skea

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:34
jsanders said:
At the cigar club they actually get serious about arguing over football (American)
And across the pond, they actually get serious about arguing over soccer.:D
Quite similar characters:rolleyes:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Hayley Baxter said:
It saddens me that sports fans all seem to get tarred with the same brush. There are some genuine sports fans out there :(
Yes thats true Hay, sorry if I gave the wrong impression. Not all football fans fight, its only a small minority that give football a bad name - the same occurs in religions too, a small minority have to fight.

Col

R

Rich

ColinEssex said:
the same occurs in religions too, a small minority have to fight.

Col
That's right Col and as always it's the ringleaders who escape justice:mad:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich,
Your last post reminded me of Hitler.

You’re a WWII fan (At least the Atlantic Part). I saw a History Channel thing on him a few years ago.

They claimed he was part of a Satanic Cult or something.

Can you elaborate on that?

R

Rich

Well Bush and Bliar belong to a cult called Christianity, personally I'd re-name it insanity :rolleyes:
Hitler was just evil, period.

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
Then why do you keep going to Ibrox? :confused:

For more punishment :p

But seriously as the song goes:
I am a blue nose, loyal and true. I'm proud to wear the red, white & blue, strong as a rock with standards high. I'm a teddy bear till the day I die ;) :D

It has to be done Rich....simple as!

Hay

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
Yes thats true Hay, sorry if I gave the wrong impression. Not all football fans fight, its only a small minority that give football a bad name - the same occurs in religions too, a small minority have to fight.

Col

No worries Col I agree with you totally. It's ridiculous that people should be stabbed or smashed over the head with a bottle or something just because of what football team they support or any sport for that matter. It's a game and should be a fun day out not one whether you wonder if you'll return home in one piece. It just spoils it for everyone :mad:

Hay

fuzzygeek

Energy Ebbing
Local time

Attachments

• aaaFrenchWoman.jpg
    aaaFrenchWoman.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 195

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
one has to wonder why Pompey had McCleish on their shopping list:confused:

True, I'll be honest here! I've backed the guy all along when the majority have been calling for his head but he is on borrowed time. The fans who have backed him are now also looking for change. He's had his chance now but I just don't see how he can turn things around. We can't even get the basics right ...it's embarrasing!

I like the guy and I'm sorry to see it end this way but I think he'll be gone by christmas. He's still been a successful manager. I hope he get s good send off probably v Inter Milan at home providing we don't get gubbed about 6-0 :eek: :eek:

Hay

Attachments

• press4zw.jpg
    press4zw.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 176

statsman

Local time
reclusivemonkey said:
Google can;

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hitler+occult

Its no big secret. The allies also "unofficially" contacted people in the occult (as you would if your enemy was).

Hellboy was inspired by these revelations.

The occult members they consulted were physicists. The result of their prayers to the dark master was the A Bomb.

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
one has to wonder why Pompey had McCleish on their shopping list:confused:

Isn’t that Cnaeus Pompeius Strabo’s kid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom