Please don't just ignore me, please I need your help :( (1 Viewer)

AngelicaMiranda

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:25
Please :(

Please I'm begging to all experts or to anyone who can help me. I've been figuring this for almost a couple of days and until now, and I need to pass it tomorrow on my instructor. I'm not good in VBA access codes so please be specific.

I have a 2 forms, I have a combo box in form 1 which I am able to select the ID numbers and when I clicked one of my command button which the form2 pop ups, it should be automatically shows the ID number there which I selected in form1, for example I selected 111 on combo box, and when I click the command button the textbox named StudentID should automatically display 111 on another form...please please please help me :(:(

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 01:25
Quite funny when you wrote, "please don't ignore me" lol :)

One thing to note when you're on this forum (or any other forum) is NEVER to double post. So I urge you, please don't double post going forward.

If you want to pass the value from the combo box in Form1 to the textbox in form2, you just need to reference the control correctly:
Code:
DoCmd.OpenForm "Form2"
Forms!Form1.TextBox1 = Me.Combobox

DevastatioN

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:25
If this is your profession, you're in the wrong profession. If this is an elective, you're in the wrong class. You should have a textbook, or you should be listening in class. Experts aren't here to help you do your school work.

Here are some hints for you to find your solution:

Look up some VBA code for "Go To Record" or "Filter Record", depending how you wish to do this, even when you create a common button to "Open a Form", there's a spot that says "Show All Data or Display Specific Data?"

Your combobox is the "criteria" you're trying to search for/filter.

Good luck.

AngelicaMiranda

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:25
Quite funny when you wrote, "please don't ignore me" lol :)

One thing to note when you're on this forum (or any other forum) is NEVER to double post. So I urge you, please don't double post going forward.

If you want to pass the value from the combo box in Form1 to the textbox in form2, you just need to reference the control correctly:
Code:
DoCmd.OpenForm "Form2"
Forms!Form1.TextBox1 = Me.Combobox

Oh jeez, thank you sooooo much

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 02:25
Re: Please :(

By flooding the forum with your wailings you have now accomplished that 4 or 5 people have wasted time responding to each of your messages concerning the same thing.

Do not doublepost here ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom