Politically Expedient (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 00:44

Gee now, I wonder why, (scratches head), it could possibly be politically expedient for the Democrats to sacrifice Hunter Biden as fast as they can?

Who gets saved, and what, pray tell, might he-who-is-saved have done ??

Could there be a laptop full of it and other-Biden's bank accounts brimming with it?? This is a tricky one guys but buckle down, put on your thinking hats and tough it out!

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:44
There are so many bad options for the Dems. Biden will implode if they sacrifice Hunter and will probably hop on Air Force 1 and drop a nuke on DC. They've already tried to throw Hunter under a pillow (a bus would be too heavy) by the sweetheart deals they keep offering where he gets away with everything but so far, those tactics haven't worked. Another option would be for them to simply "off" Hunter. That's how the Clintons rolled if you believe the conspiracy theories. The FBI could make it look like an OD and everyone would believe it. They can't "off" Biden himself because that leaves them with the "box checker" who couldn't win enough votes to even keep herself in the primary, plus they'd have to get past the Secret Service. So, the question becomes, how many of the Republican wanna bes are actually a threat to "their" democracy? Sadly, not many. Trump and Rajaswami are actual threats. DeSantis is a threat on paper but he's been bought and paid for by big donors so he wouldn't be much of a threat as the President. The donors would keep him from doing any real damage. Nobody else even comes close at the moment. The Dem's preferred candidate would be Nikki Haley. She's a RINO and a never-Trumper so she would be easy to control since she's already pretty much a Democrat. So, it all comes down to how many Republican candidates do they have to "off" before they get down to one they can beat or at least live with.

All in all, if they get to the "offing", they only have to take care of Hunter because without him, the trail to Biden dries up so he's the path of least resistance as well as the cause of all the brouhaha so in their minds deserves what he gets. If he hadn't abandoned his laptop in a drug induced stupor, there would never have been anything but suspicions against the Biden crime family. It was the laptop that provided actual evidence plus clues as to how to find the actual links to the payola.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Could there be a laptop full of it and other-Biden's bank accounts brimming with it?? This is a tricky one guys but buckle down, put on your thinking hats and tough it out!
Let's be clear, a teeny-tiny fraction of the known evidence alleged against the Biden's, would've triggered yet another massive indictment had it been Trump. That's the reality of the deep state.

BTW, it's not just here

Last edited:

jpl458

Local time

Gee now, I wonder why, (scratches head), it could possibly be politically expedient for the Democrats to sacrifice Hunter Biden as fast as they can?

Who gets saved, and what, pray tell, might he-who-is-saved have done ??

The laptop in question is on Mars.

jpl458

Local time
There are so many bad options for the Dems. Biden will implode if they sacrifice Hunter and will probably hop on Air Force 1 and drop a nuke on DC. They've already tried to throw Hunter under a pillow (a bus would be too heavy) by the sweetheart deals they keep offering where he gets away with everything but so far, those tactics haven't worked. Another option would be for them to simply "off" Hunter. That's how the Clintons rolled if you believe the conspiracy theories. The FBI could make it look like an OD and everyone would believe it. They can't "off" Biden himself because that leaves them with the "box checker" who couldn't win enough votes to even keep herself in the primary, plus they'd have to get past the Secret Service. So, the question becomes, how many of the Republican wanna bes are actually a threat to "their" democracy? Sadly, not many. Trump and Rajaswami are actual threats. DeSantis is a threat on paper but he's been bought and paid for by big donors so he wouldn't be much of a threat as the President. The donors would keep him from doing any real damage. Nobody else even comes close at the moment. The Dem's preferred candidate would be Nikki Haley. She's a RINO and a never-Trumper so she would be easy to control since she's already pretty much a Democrat. So, it all comes down to how many Republican candidates do they have to "off" before they get down to one they can beat or at least live with.

All in all, if they get to the "offing", they only have to take care of Hunter because without him, the trail to Biden dries up so he's the path of least resistance as well as the cause of all the brouhaha so in their minds deserves what he gets. If he hadn't abandoned his laptop in a drug induced stupor, there would never have been anything but suspicions against the Biden crime family. It was the laptop that provided actual evidence plus clues as to how to find the actual links to the payola.
Do you get paid by the word?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
The laptop in question is on Mars.
Good idea - try that, it's the one thing they haven't tried yet.

Personally, I like: "the laptop is a hologram. it is not real. it feels real when touched but that is only because we are all in a virtual reality syndrome and don't know it."

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Do you get paid by the word?
You are so witty. Why don't you just block me since you only have the attention span of a short tweet. Then you won't tire yourself out trying to comprehend what I said.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Pat I think I know what it is, as I run into these people at work. They're the "just pick up the phone and talk to me" every time we have anything , no matter how much it doesn't need an entire phone call, to say.

Slow typists. They tend to hate the written word as they can't do much about it.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
...They're the "just pick up the phone and talk to me" every time we have anything , no matter how much it doesn't need an entire phone call, to say.
When will phone manufacturers finally delete that pesky phone feature, nobody seems to want it or use it. :D

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
People just don't get it. If I really wanted to talk to "you", I would call you. You don't need to call me;)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Looks like the Dems are finally reading the polls. None of their favorites is going to unseat Trump so there is an excellent chance that the evil orange man will be the nominee. Funny thing though. The Republicans are still having a primary. Technically, they don't need it but hope springs eternal and so they're hoping they don't need it because the donor class most certainly does not want Trump as the nominee. On the other hand, the Dems are not going to have a primary because they don't think Biden could win it. That's what "their" Democracy (don't ya just love it when they say "OUR" Democracy) means. The important people get to pick the nominee, not the voting public. They are also sending the talking heads out to rally the troops and remind all members of the deep state that when Trump wins (they've almost conceded defeat) it will be up to them to obstruct Trump's agenda as they did during his first term. It is a wonder that Trump accomplished anything at all with the entire deep state working against him.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
how about the people who respond in the opposite way you contacted them? let's vent.

I instant message someone at work, 2 min later my phone rings.
I call someone and ask them to call me back, I get an email a few minutes later.

Common sense people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom