Today, 07:01
Happy Birthday :)

I want some cake ;)

Happy Birthday Mile-O:D

Have a good one, whatever you do.

I want cake too!;) :cool:

Col

Happy Birthday Stewart

Thanks for the enjoyable experience of listening to your personal radio station the other night, as a special birthday treat you ought to play mine today ;)

Have a good one :)

Hay

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag und viel glückliche Rückkehr , Stewart. :)

Thanks guys, and I want cake too. :mad:

Hayley Baxter said:
Thanks for the enjoyable experience of listening to your personal radio station the other night

You only listened to a couple of songs, you certainly didn't get the breadth of lovely music on offer.

as a special birthday treat you ought to play mine today ;)

No thanks; since I don't want Richard Marx to appear on my playlist...ever!

And, if anyone wants to listen to my personal radio station, you can get it at my profile on last.fm. :D

Have a nice day, I don't want your cake, I'll have your beer instead :eek: :D

SJ McAbney said:
You only listened to a couple of songs, you certainly didn't get the breadth of lovely music on offer.

It was quite late though, I will give it a spin some other time...if I can stomach it that is, I had to skip quite a few as they were a bit heavy for me. The french one was quite catchy though whatever they were singing about :D

SJ McAbney said:
No thanks; since I don't want Richard Marx to appear on my playlist...ever!

Can't beat a bit of Richard Marx Stew, seeing as you didn't seem to like Bon Jovi either, I saw them live at Ibrox a couple of years ago and they were amazing :cool:

Hay

Last edited:
Hayley Baxter said:
Richard Marx...Bon Jovi...I saw them live at Ibrox a couple of years ago and they were amazing :cool:

Two more of McLeish's woeful signings? :(

SJ McAbney said:
Two more of McLeish's woeful signings? :(
They actually came on stage and said Hello Rangers, much to the disgust of the celtic fans standing not too far from us :D :p
Give it time....Paul Le Guen is coming to save us...let's hope so!!!

Villareal on Wednesday, I think we would do better just leaving Watterus in the dressng room :mad: :rolleyes:

Hay

Last edited:
Happy birthday MileO, Stewart and SJ - three of the most helpful people here:D

Rich said:
Suprised that the Cowboy Junkies are not on your list :confused:

Hmmm....

I know who soon will be on the list. I just bought the new Neil Diamond album. With any luck it will be as good as the last few albums by Johnny Cash, since its the same producer and is also stripped down to guitar with occasional guest musicians.

Rich said:
you might be suprised, they're very similar to Mazzy, in return I might check out Mazzy for meself :eek:
I'll look them up. Thanks.

If you do look up Mazzy Star, go for She Hangs Brightly - it's the least depressing of the three albums. :)

Happy birthday SJ! Hope you have/had a good one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom