Sub form is disable (1 Viewer)

Sokkheng

Local time
Today, 13:11
I have create invoice form (Main Form : invoice number, date, customer name, address / Sub Form : item detail, unit price and total. Both form have two table that relationship with invoice number) before is ok both main form and sub form are work properly, but now subform is disable can't entry data after i update some thing. Now i don't know what wrong with it. Any one ever see the problem like that?
Thanks for any advices.
Sokkheng

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:11
Since you know you changed something, you need to work through your changes to see what broke. If you remember what you changed, at least in general, try reverting to your previous backup and adding the change again. Do this a little at a time, compile and test as you go. Don't just spend hours making changes and then try to test everything at once.

Mike Krailo

Local time
Today, 02:11
I have create invoice form (Main Form : invoice number, date, customer name, address / Sub Form : item detail, unit price and total.
Wait, shouldn't the Invoice be a report generated from a query after the data in your forms have been saved already. Just check your query to make sure something didn't change with it. Sometimes you will see multiple instances of a table in there that shouldn't be there.

Edit: Oh, I see. Your subform is not allowing entry of data. In that case, check the Me.AllowEdits property is True.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom