Superbowl Sunday (story) attn

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Today, 10:39
Three word story, with the same first letter in all three words. I'll start. the first one that doesn't loses and has to be nice to Rich and Col for a week. :eek: :p :D. Ok, maybe not, but can be fun to try and keep it going!!

Fuzzy and Matt and all other forum freaks, let the games begin!!!

Superbowl Sunday started...

Last edited:
The toasty tenders

Rich said:
No, I've just always had a problem with authority and rules:cool:
I thought you were playing American rules. . . . . . . . . you know, make them up as you go along:D ;)

Col

ColinEssex said:
I thought you were playing American rules. . . . . . . . . you know, make them up as you go along:D ;)

Col
There's probably a scrap of paper lying around somewhere with some scribbled thoughts that can interpreted differently depending on ones opinion of them in the first place :eek:

selenau837 said:
Three word story, with the same first letter in all three words. I'll start. the first one that doesn't loses and has to be nice to Rich and Col for a week. :eek: :p :D. Ok, maybe not, but can be fun to try and keep it going!!

Fuzzy and Matt and all other forum freaks, let the games begin!!!

Superbowl Sunday started...

(Sorry, I'm not playing - I can't take the chance of having to be nice to Rich & Col... :D )

KenHigg said:
(Sorry, I'm not playing - I can't take the chance of having to be nice to Rich & Col... :D )
why would you go wrong? surely you can string three words together with the same starting letter:confused:

Col

ColinEssex said:
why would you go wrong? surely you can string three words together with the same starting letter:confused:

Col

The thought of being nice to you guys gives me the jitters... :eek: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom