Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 13:50

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:50
Unfortunately, democratic operatives such as BLM, Antifa and the Bernie Boys have hurt and killed more innocent people by far. The recent financial costs of looting and
burning of innocent business by the left is staggering.

The lefts only answer is pointing out peoples differences, so sad.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Unfortunately, democratic operatives such as BLM, Antifa and the Bernie Boys have hurt and killed more innocent people by far. The recent financial costs of looting and
burning of innocent business by the left is staggering.

The lefts only answer is pointing out peoples differences, so sad.
Of course. There's not even a remote comparison.

Vassago

Local time
Of course, you would just point out the flaws of the other instead of your own. Status quo for Trumpets.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I hate extremists for both the right and left. They are nuts.
Sorry Vassago but that remark is soooo PC, it makes me sick. When was the last time you saw armed conservatives take their guns to the streets or just go for fun to loot and attack the police. There's 70 MILLION pissed off conservatives in this country today. Are ANY of them rioting?????

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Of course, you would just point out the flaws of the other instead of your own. Status quo for Trumpets.
So killing people looting and burning business are now categorized as flaws. Also calling people "Trumpets" only shows the weakness in your argument.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Of course, you would just point out the flaws of the other instead of your own.
How are they my own?

And what sense would it make NOT to use relativity in political/social decisions?? Ever heard of triage?

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Bring reciepts.

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalating-terrorism-problem-united-states

ATTACKS AND PLOTS

Between 1994 and 2020, there were 893 terrorist attacks and plots in the United States. Overall, right-wing terrorists perpetrated the majority—57 percent—of all attacks and plots during this period, compared to 25 percent committed by left-wing terrorists, 15 percent by religious terrorists, 3 percent by ethnonationalists, and 0.7 percent by terrorists with other motives.

TNT_Graphics_Web-01.jpg

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Charts are meaningless unless they are based on the same data I would have based them on.

Oops, your chart forgot the 5000 terrorist attacks on American cities by left wingers over the summer. Implement and then come back :)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Missing data about looting and burning by Dems. Must be an oversite.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
We needed mail-in ballots because all the people below were afraid to leave their houses and vote in person. This is exactly why you can't take Dems seriously

They will tell you "it doesn't matter what party you belong to, stay home and keep people safe". Liars.

Time to take the masks off and go for herd immunity.

1604867293586.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I know the problem with the chart :eek: It is scale. The blue section uses one scale and the other colors use a different scale:)

Please, send us links to ANY of the ~92% of terrorist attacks that happened this year that were perpetrated by the "right". Also, keep in mind that the FBI is still controlled by Obama left-overs (Trump's second biggest mistake. His biggest was not cleaning out the DOJ the day he took office) and as far as the FBI is concerned, Trump is a Russian operative and they're going to investigate them until they find something, anything. So, they're way too busy investigating the sitting President to investigate any group that doesn't fit their narrative:) Orange man bad!

Vassago

Local time
I'm not really sure what your point is here? Do these charts somehow that one is better than the other? I see exactly what I said, extremists exist on both side and both are bad.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
All of its bad. Just pointing out that statistically some of it is more violent .
Unfortunately, democratic operatives such as BLM, Antifa and the Bernie Boys have hurt and killed more innocent people by far.

When was the last time you saw armed conservatives take their guns to the streets or just go for fun to loot and attack the police. There's 70 MILLION pissed off conservatives in this country today. Are ANY of them rioting?????

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Moke,
If your chart isn't counting the riots and murders and property damage, it is crap and biased. I know that you are told daily that these are "mostly" peaceful protests because I spend way too much time with CNN, etc. But that is not reality. It is simply the group-think opinion. You might want to actually review some of the many videos posted on line. Oh wait! Did Twitter and Facebook block them because they were showing something that contradicted what the 5th column was telling you.

My niece lives in a suburb of Portland and she is as left leaning as her mother but even she thinks the Antifa riots are violent She sees the aftermath.

How's that for thought control? Calling yourself anti-fascists as you conduct yourself just like the Nazi brownshirts, and the Italian blackshirts. Let's not ignore those Democrats who used to wear the pointed white hoods. The costume du jour is all black clothing with black masks and black umbrellas. I'm going to believe my eyes rather than the propaganda spewed by the Marxist media. The left is constantly accusing the right of violence and racism, etc. But, we're not the people who are burning down the cities over an outright lie nor would we pick a VP based on sex and race and no other qualifications. This is the height of racism. The American people deserved the best possible candidate, not the one with specific genitalia and skin pigmentation. The only things that would be better about Harris is if she had a Spanish surname and she identified as an emu. But, both her parents are immigrants so maybe that makes up for other lacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom