The Qur'an (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:48
Angels are pure and spiritually obedient creatures. God created them to fulfill His commands and worship Him tirelessly.

Proof positive that your Allah or God or whatever you want to call Him is a narcissist. VERY imperfect.
your silence shows that you have seen the truth but arrogance and pride prevent you from acknowledging it.

My silence shows that I understand the futility of speaking to someone who has been so totally brainwashed as to be unable to even briefly consider that someone else's viewpoint MIGHT just be right. Why should I argue with such arrogance as yours?

And this is a further point to consider. Since there IS no proof of the existence of God, we are EQUALLY correct in calling each other arrogant.

Which reminds me of that scene from the movie Patton in which Gen. Patton calls the Russian general a son of a bitch. To which the Russian replies that Gen. Patton is ALSO a son of a bitch. So Patton says, "Let's drink as one son of a bitch to another." Pick your favorite beverage, aziz, as I salute you, one arrogant son of a bitch to another.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 20:48
I understand the futility of speaking to someone who has been so totally brainwashed as to be unable to even briefly consider that someone else's viewpoint
And thereby lies a tale. You could be speaking about a Democrat or a Republican... BOTH!!! They don't see the others point of view. They don't want to see the others point of view, it doesn't fit with their narrative. They're both as bad as one another! I could say a load more but I would be wasting my time...

aziz rasul

Local time
Proof positive that your Allah or God or whatever you want to call Him is a narcissist. VERY imperfect.

“And (all) the Most Beautiful Names belong to Allaah, so call on Him by them, and leave the company of those who belie or deny (or utter impious speech against) His Names. They will be requited for what they used to do”.
Qur'an 7:180

... someone else's viewpoint MIGHT just be right.

But that's the point, you don't engage in the points that I correct, so where is the engagement? Even in your last post, you still haven't discussed the issue of the expanding heavens. This proves my point that you are a denier, insincere and arrogant and too frightened to discuss in any meaningful way. You will have no where to hide in the Hereafter. :)

If you could but see when they are made to stand before the Fire and will say, "Oh, would that we could be returned [to life on earth] and not deny the signs of our Lord and be among the believers."
Qur’an - Surah al-An’aam (Cattle) 6:27

“And We send down of the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe and it increases the TRANSGRESSORS in nothing but LOSS.”
Qur’an al-Isra’ 17:82

Since there IS no proof of the existence of God

There is proof of God's existence, but you deny the signs and I am not brainwashed. I study the Qur'an with care and attention as the Qur'an tells me so. It's you who do not reflect.

(This is) a Scripture that We have revealed unto thee, full of blessing, that they may ponder its revelations, and that men of understanding may reflect.
Qur'an 38:29

Will they then not meditate on the Qur'an, or are there locks on the hearts?
Qur'an 47:24

How many signs in the heavens and the earth do they pass by with indifference!
Qur'an 12:105

We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?
Qur'an 41:53

Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allaah , they would have found within it much contradiction.
Qur'an 4:82

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I study the Qur'an with care and attention as the Qur'an tells me so.

In the final analysis, you believe the Quran tells you of God / Allah because the Quran says it does. And you do not question because the Quran tells you to not do so.

Mike Krailo

Local time
Today, 15:48
Here's some food for thought and this is just the tip of the ice burg.

aziz rasul

Local time
In the final analysis, you believe the Quran tells you of God / Allah because the Quran says it does. And you do not question because the Quran tells you to not do so.

Completely incorrect. I have tackled issues regarding science. This is hardly someone who is blindly accepting things.

In your case, you simply disregard the verses in the Qur'an without reading them with any care and attention. It's is simply BLIND rejection just for the sake of it.

I will turn away from My signs those who are arrogant upon the earth without right; and if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. And if they see the way of consciousness, they will not adopt it as a way; but if they see the way of error, they will adopt it as a way. That is because they have denied Our signs and they were heedless of them.
Qur'an 7:146

Last edited:

aziz rasul

Local time
Here's some food for thought

A long video to watch. Can you summarize a couple of points so we can discuss. And while you are it, can you tell us if there are any contradictions of any kind in the Bible? Also, did Jesus (peace be upon him) preach the 4 gospels?

aziz rasul

Local time
Your every thought is coloured by your obsession with the Qur'an. You ignore what you can't make fit.

It's nothing to do with obsession, but reading verses about stuff that were unknown at the time that they were revealed. Everything fits.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
What your signature describes as science is, to me, merely evidence of an incomplete understanding of something that had been know because of animal husbandry. Long before the Quran was written, horse and cattle breeding were well known. Your drops and clinging clots would have been known and expected the first time a horse or cow had a miscarriage. So "unknown at that time" is NOT a true statement.

And your signature talks about how the heavens and the earth were joined together before being cleaved asunder. Sorry again to have to disagree with you, but not really true.

aziz rasul

Local time
...merely evidence of an incomplete understanding...

Qur'an 23:13-14 mentions the three microscopic biological points i.e.,

1. a drop (of semen)
2. firmly fixed
3. clinging clot

Can you provide some evidence when and by whom these three microscopic points were known prior to the Qur'an.

How would animal husbandry provide such microscopic evidence?

Biologically what happens is that the double shell of the fertilized egg becomes hardened and prevents the single trapped spermatozoon from escaping the egg and other spermatozoon's thus can't enter the egg. That is why the Qur'an is referring to 'firmly fixed' (qararin makin).

Similarly, the fact that only a very small portion of the semen is required and that the clot has to attach (to the uterus).

Here are the very first 2 verses that were revealed to the Prophet.

1. Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
2. Created man from a clinging substance.

Qur'an 96:1-2

A successful pregnancy is when the implantation takes place, otherwise no pregnancy.

Also, it's interesting that the biological sequence is in the correct order. Again if you can provide some reference(s) that explains all this so that I can change my signature.

As far as the creation of the universe is concerned i.e. a single particle bursting open (which ultimately produced the Earth (and other planets) and the heavens) and the resulting universe expanding, is something that was discovered in the past 100 years or so. In fact, in the beginning of the last universe, even people like Einstein believed in a static universe before people like Alexander Friedmann, Edwin Hubble, etc. said otherwise.

It seems to me you have dismissed both scientific points in my signature without giving any credible evidence or references that can stand up, but just generalities. If you were eventually going to tackle science in the Qur'an, you need to do a lot better as you seem to have an incomplete understanding. I think you're simply denying the Qur'anic verses because you can't bring yourself to accepting them and any old excuse will do.

So whoever Allaah wants to guide - He expands his breast to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - He makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does Allaah place defilement upon those who do not believe.
Qur’an - Surah al-An`aam (The Cattle) 6:125

I'm not suggesting that there aren't things that were known before the Qur'an was revealed which the Qur'an mentions, I'm simply pointing out that there are things that were not known as well that ARE included and hence I am mostly concentrating on that, to prove a point.

Also all the science stuff in the Qur'an is correct. There was a lot of incorrect science before the time of the Qur'an as well, why didn't that get included in the Qur'an?

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Your signature line about how the heavens and the earth were joined together and then cleaved asunder is CATEGORICALLY incorrect. There was no "cleaving" involved. The Earth was formed by gravity-driven accretion, a type of condensation on a planetary scale. This accretion is in fact the exact opposite of a cleaving action. The "cleaving" statement is wrong.

The only folks who would dispute that statement at a scientific level are religious apologists or zealots who will lie to advance their religion. Since I hold the class of apologists in low esteem, I will presume that you must be in the other class, a zealot who is misguided because of honestly held (but totally incorrect) beliefs.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Actually, Adam, I don't disagree. But there is that part of us that is in our evolutionary heritage to sometimes poke the bear, to find a way to persuade him that he isn't quite the force of nature he might have thought he was.

aziz rasul

Local time
Your signature...

It is CATEGORICALLY correct and YOU KNOW it. A singularity DID blow up 13.8 billion years ago which ultimately produced the universe we have today which includes the Earth and the Heavens surrounding it.

By calling me a zealot, you are simply trying to convince your inner self that you are right in your convictions but there is a lingering doubt which as a result of pride and arrogancy prevents you from accepting the TRUTH. There will be NO hiding place on the Day of Judgement. :)

Since I hold those who show proudness in low esteem, I will presume that you must be arrogant who is misguided because of honestly held (but totally incorrect) beliefs.

6. Surely those who disbelieve, it being alike to them whether you warn them, or do not warn them, will not believe.
7. Allaah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them.
161. Surely those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers, these it is on whom is the curse of Allaah and the angels and men all;
162. Abiding in it; their chastisement shall not be lightened nor shall they be given respite.

Qur'an 2:6-7, 161-2

So no answer to the microscopic biology then?

Last edited:

aziz rasul

Local time

Do you indeed?

We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth…
Qur'an al-Fussilat 41:53

Say, “I only advise you of one thing – that you stand for Allaah, in pairs and individually, and then give thought.”
Qur'an 36:46

Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding; Those who remember Allaah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], “Our Lord, You did not create this without purpose …”
Qur'an 3:190-191

There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur'an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.
Qur'an Yusuf 12:111

Say, “Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Then will you not give a thought?”
Qur'an 6:50

Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allaah are the deaf and dumb who do not use reason.
Qur'an 8:22

…They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless.
Qur'an 7:179

Last edited:

aziz rasul

Local time
quite the force of nature

There will be quite a lot of force of nature going on in HELLFIRE :)
It won't be pleasant by any stretch of the imagination and it will last for eternity for the disbelievers.
Muslims who end up in HELLFIRE for major sins, will eventually leave and enter PARADISE for eternity, insha-allaah.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 12:48
I'm so thankful for the peace and joy and love that has filled my life since I surrendered to God. Never alone, always guided by the most powerful and smartest force in the universe. With total peace when facing death and that's just for starters 👍🏿

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
A singularity DID blow up 13.8 billion years ago which ultimately produced the universe we have today

Actually, according to recent findings from the James Webb Space Telescope, that is in doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom