The Qur'an (2 Viewers)

aziz rasul

Local time
Today, 10:41
But they do not confirm the existence of Allah. THAT is the direction of confirmation bias that I meant.

If you have scientific facts given 1400+ years which have only been recently discovered, it's clear to me it was not written by man and therefore it can only have come from God. We are all free to ACCEPT or REJECT as free will has been given to us by God.

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!
2. I worship not that which ye worship,
3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.
Qur'an 109:1-6

We don't outlaw acts done in private between consenting adults. Many of the Middle Eastern nations outlaw just being a homosexual, whether practicing or not.

Islam does not allow punishment by the community towards those who commit indecencies (actual pen******on has to occur for maximum punishment) unless they are done in front of 4 witnesses (who must be of good character). In the west, you would probably need less witnesses to be punished.
When homosexuality is outlawed anywhere, it is assumed that the act is being committed in public. That is no different in Muslim countries. After all, what would the point be in placing a caveat of witnesses. That makes no sense. Your bias against Islam and Muslims clouds your views.

its treatment of outsiders.

You mean like this?

1 Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you king over his people Israel; now therefore listen to the words of the Lord.
2 Thus says the Lord of hosts: I will punish the Amalekites for what they did in opposing the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt.
3 Now go and attack Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.”
1 Samuel 15:1-3

God provides for both disbelievers and believers.

The prophets who precede the time of Muhammad didn't follow Islam.

ALL of God's Prophets SUBMITTED to God and hence WERE MUSLIMS as much as you dislike it.

Those who preceded the existence of the Qur'an cannot possibly have followed it.

19. Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allaah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allaah, then indeed, Allaah is swift in [taking] account.
84. Say, "We have believed in Allaah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him."
91. Indeed, those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers - never would the [whole] capacity of the earth in gold be accepted from one of them if he would [seek to] ransom himself with it. For those there will be a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers.

Qur’an 3:19, 84, 91

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the WILL of my Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 7:21

And if you choose to disbelieve in the validity of Joseph Smith as a prophet

Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing.
Qur'an 33:40

since Islam allows a man to have four wives

This is to prevent single women who are outnumbered by men so that are also married to prevent promiscuity by men and women but also to give them financial protection. You need to investigate before you spout of.
If a woman married more then one husband, how would you know the father of the unborn child? Makes no sense and clearly all you do is give one liners but do no research in the matter. In other words, you are not striving for any truth.

violates a woman physically, she needs four witnesses. But when an Islamic man wants to condemn a woman for adultery, he doesn't need four witnesses. Yep, even treatment.

Again you have done zero research in the matter and care less about it.

Four witnesses are required in case a women wrongfully makes an accusation of ra**. A man who does, and there are no witnesses, he will still be held to account in the Hereafter and the women compensated by his good deeds being transferred to her in respect of the crime. No one gets off scot free. Similarly for all cases of adultery, 4 witnesses are required, HENCE EQUAL TREATMENT.

Interesting that you ONLY CONDEMN Muslims and no one else. You clearly don't have any empathy for Muslims.

How can you possibly know what Allaah allows, you never stay long enough to investigate.

Last edited:

aziz rasul

Local time
I have no shame in realizing that there are elements of Islam that are so violent that there is no living with them.

15. “Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to DEATH.
17. And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to DEATH.
20. And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.
21. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall NOT BE PUNISHED: for he is his money.
Exodus 21:15, 17, 20-21

For God COMMANDED, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely DIE.’
Matthew 15:4

34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a SWORD.
35 For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--
36 a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Matthew 10:34-7

8. Keep my DECREES and follow them. I am the LORD, who makes you holy.
9. "'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.
Leviticus 20:9

But I am continually amazed that people who claim to love peace don't step in and curtail Hamas and Hezbollah and any other hate-filled groups like them.

But I am continually amazed that people who claim to love peace don't step in and curtail the IDF and Americans and any other hate-filled groups like them.

Isaac, the earliest copy of the new testament was printed in the 4th century, hence you have no idea what was there in the 1st century. Also it is man made and did not come from God unlike the Injil that was given to Jesus by God via Gabriel, the angel of revelation.

because it is through his only begotten Son's

There is NO begotten son of God.

God demands perfection

I disagree.

God gave up his Son for the purpose of saving sinners

The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.
Ezekiel 18:20

“Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.
Deuteronomy 24:16

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

And after he rose from the dead and appeared to his followers,

Who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see.
I Timothy 6:16

Your love for others should grow exponentially.
massive amount of love for all who are oppressed

Is that why the US are supporting genocide because of ever growing love?

Before this all happened and before he was crucified.
Now for the big question for you aziz:

He wasn't crucified.

157. And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allaah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no
knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.
158. But Allaah took him up unto Himself. Allaah was ever Mighty, Wise.
159. There is not one of the People of the Scripture but will believe in him before his death, and on the Day of Resurrection he will be a witness against them -
160 Because of the wrongdoing of the Jews We forbade them good things which were (before) made lawful unto them, and because of their much hindering from Allaah's way,
Qur'an 4:157-160

Which person in history was born of a virgin and died on a cross to shed his blood for the forgiveness of sins?
Which person was the Son of God to those who witnessed his death and resurrection?

No one.

1. This “King Melchizedek of Salem, priest of the Most High God, met Abraham as he was returning from defeating the kings and blessed him”;
2. and to him Abraham apportioned “one-tenth of everything.” His name, in the first place, means “king of righteousness”; next he is also king of Salem, that is, “king of peace.”
3. Without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.
Hebrews 7:3
If Melchizedek has no Father or Mother, then that makes him better than Jesus (peace be upon him). How can this be?

People convert FROM islam TO christianity by the hundreds of thousands every year. The opposite does not happen. There is a reason.

That's incorrect. Many more disbelievers have REVERTED to Islam than vice versa. You know that full well, much as may deny it.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 02:41
Many more disbelievers have REVERTED to Islam than vice versa.
That is one of the most obviously untrue things I've ever heard and I don't think anyone is being fooled by it. I have never even heard of someone converting from Christianity to Islam although I'm sure it happens occasionally, whereas hundreds of thousands go the other direction every year or so .

Although in places like Eritrea your religion does its best to torture and deter them but it does not deter them anyway.

aziz rasul

Local time
A web search will tell you that what I have said IS TRUE. Remain in denial.

Although in places like Eritrea your religion does its best to torture and deter them but it does not deter them anyway.

What about the Crusaders and the KKK and the current Palestinian annihilation? In fact in the past, whenever Christians came, any Jews living there went with the Muslims e.g., Spain.

Mike Krailo

Local time
Today, 05:41
Aziz, you are aware that the disciples asked Jesus what the greatest law was? And he told them. It is clearly the most important take away to uphold and be a light to the world. It definitely was not to be the most religious person you can be. We all know what Jesus thought about the pharisees. They removed themselves from others (the unlcean ones), unlike Jesus who walked among them and comforted them. Sure they knew the law of Moses, but they did not themselves apply it in real life. Knowledge is power only if you use it.

29 Jesus said to him, “The greatest Law is this, ‘Listen, Jewish people, The Lord our God is one Lord! 30 You must love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ This is the first Law.

31 “The second Law is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other Law is greater than these.”

In other words, allow Gods love to flow through you to others so it will honor God. This is what he himself does best. This is not a game of who is the most knowledgeable about the Qur'an or Bible or how religious you are. If that is what it's all about, not many will want to have anything to do with it. Yes, the path is narrow. But don't over complicate it. It's not that complicated.

What about the Crusaders and the KKK and the current Palestinian annihilation? In fact in the past, whenever Christians came, any Jews living there went with the Muslims e.g., Spain.
What about them? Like you said yourself, there were many that do bad things in the name of religion or God. Jesus said you will know them by their fruit. Obviously, not good fruit coming from those groups. I don't see a current Palestinian annihilation, do you? I am not there, are you? Propaganda on what is going on is all over the place, but from what I understand, Israel is trying to punish those who attacked them or supported the attackers without punishing those who are innocent. Not an easy task. I could be wrong, I'm not there. Do you support Hamas going into Israel to attack the innocent? What does the Qur'an say about people that attack your nation?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
and the current Palestinian annihilation?
There is no Palestinian annihilation. The Israeli army is routing out the evil Hamas leaders, the girly men who hide behind baby carriages and the skirts of women. The Hamas leaders are preventing the civilians from moving out of danger. These pigs hide in hospitals and schools. They care not for the civilians around them who might get hurt. That is the whole point. Make the Israeli army kill a civilian if they want to get to a Hamas terrorist. A real man protects the weak. The fake men of Hamas deliberately put civilians in harm's way. They hide behind women. They are not men at all. They are pigs. When they die, the 72 virgins waiting for them will be old and ugly and have every orifice lined with razor blades dripping with acid. That will be their punishment. Lets see how they like ra**** those women.

Hamas stepped over the line. they made this battle personal. They are now reaping what they sowed. It is unfortunate when any civilians are injured but that is inevitable when terrorists hide behind the skirts of women. Their mothers must be very proud of them.

Statistically, Israel is actually killing fewer civilians percentage wise as they pursue the evil terrorists than have been killed in any war in the modern era. Israel warns civilians that an attack is coming so they can get out of the way. If the weaklings of Hamas won't let them evacuate because they are afraid to face real men without women and babies as shields, their deaths are on the heads of the terrorists, not the Israeli army. The Hamas weaking pigs even wear masks to hide who they really are.

Is Islam truly what Hamas stands for? Or has Hamas corrupted Islam for evil purposes? if so, why do you deny the truth? Why do you not stand on the side of righteousness and denounce the evil that has been done by Hamas? Make peace, real peace with the Jews. That is the only way that the Palestinians will ever survive.

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:41
We come back to the basic premise, Aziz, and that is that you can quote anything you want. But if I don't accept the veracity of the source, nothing you quote will make a difference. I know that you are a person who devoutly believes in Islam. I understand and actually accept that you made that choice. It was yours to make. My choice is to not accept Islam. You said we all have free will. I've told you the direction I take.

ALL of God's Prophets SUBMITTED to God and hence WERE MUSLIMS as much as you dislike it.

The ones who died before the birth of Islam didn't, as much as YOU dislike it.

But there is another factor here. Your religion includes the books of the Bible as at least a part of itself. But that Bible makes it clear that anyone who attempts to remove or add to the Bible commits a sin. Muhammad therefore was a major sinner who tried to explain away the Bible's verses that declare IT to be complete by denying the testimony of the Gospels.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I saw a miracle once. A mate of mine renowned for being as tight as a duck's a**e bought a round.
Col

Some miracles are more believable than others. But if I believe you, does that mean I have to acknowledge you as a prophet?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
It is the kind of hatred (and disdain) for non-Muslims expressed by the sheikh in Uncle G's post that makes me think of Islam as a hateful religion. As is typical of such situations, they find all sorts of (in my opinion, fabricated) justifications for their hateful actions rather than face up to the fact that they now have yet ANOTHER woman to degrade and vilify, which is what they wanted to do anyway.

Before you try to counter this by bringing up the treatment of the Amalekites, remember that I am now atheist. I think that ANY religion that allows degradation and other kinds of hateful treatment to a former citizen of a defeated nation is a religion that needs to clean itself up. Since Christians accept the Old Testament where that kind of treatment was condoned, I'm not overly happy with them either.

Therefore, Aziz, please understand that I have no particular soft spot in my heart for Christianity or Judaism either. I have not laid off from my opinions of Christianity. I am not picking on Islam in this thread because I like other religions better. I'm picking on Islam because of the original thread title. You opened the thread. I'm just replying on the starting topic.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Before you try to counter this by bringing up the treatment of the Amalekites, remember that I am now atheist. I think that ANY religion that allows degradation and other kinds of hateful treatment to a former citizen of a defeated nation is a religion that needs to clean itself up. Since Christians accept the Old Testament where that kind of treatment was condoned, I'm not overly happy with them either.
There is one not so subtle point you are missing in this story. The attack by the Amalekites on the Jews during their escape from Egypt started the feud. The order to destroy the Amalekites was in retribution for the original wrong. The wrong must have been pretty bad to not ever be forgiven but I am not conversient enough to discuss this. BUT - there is no edict to go forth and destroy everybody. I would assume that the retribution part of this could be extended to Hamas (it has not at this point extended beyond Hamas but Hezbollah could change that) but it has taken Israel 75 years of attempts at peaceful reconciliation to come to this point. The Oct 7th attack was so over the top as to be unforgivable. Hamas crossed a line and the Jews said - that is too much. Never again. As long as the Arab position remains that the Jews are not entitled to the land of Israel and should all be driven into the see, there is no longer any basis for reconciliation.

Whereas, the Qur'an orders followers of Mohamed to convert, concoquer, or kill all non-believers. That is very different from retribution. The Jews don't start trouble but they stand up and fight if they have to and that is what we are seeing now. All the fighting will stop if Hamas can convince Israel that they will go away in peace. I don't see that happening so the war goes on.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The attack by the Amalekites on the Jews during their escape from Egypt started the feud.

Pat, I was actually heading off a possible response from Aziz by showing that I was aware of what happened back then, and that regardless of the provocation, the treatment of women and children in EITHER case was reprehensible.

aziz rasul

Local time
Mike Krailo
you are aware that the disciples asked Jesus what the greatest law was?

Yes that was the following: -

29 Jesus answered, “The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel: the Lord OUR God, the Lord is ONE;
30 you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.’
Mark 12:28-30

And Jesus was sent to lost sheep of Israel.

1. Say (O Muhammad): He is Allaah, the ONE and ONLY;
2. Allaah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
4. And there is none like unto Him.

Qur'an 112:1-4

This is not a game of who is the most knowledgeable about the Qur'an or Bible or how religious you are.

I never said it was. It's about establishing what is true and what is FALSE.

"Truth has (now) arrived, and FALSEHOOD perished: for FALSEHOOD is (by its nature) bound to perish."
Qur'an 17:81

Say (O Muhammad), "O mankind, the truth has come to you from your Lord, so whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul, and whoever goes astray only goes astray
[in violation] against it. And I am not over you a manager."

Qur'an 10:108

Yes, the path is CLEAR. Don't over complicate it. It's not that complicated.

I don't see a current Palestinian annihilation, do you? I am not there, are you?

I and many people around the world and most of the UN members do. And we don't have be there, we see it on the news. I wasn't present when the Jews were annihilated during WWII, but we don't doubt what happened then. Such a weak and disengenuous argument.

Propaganda on what is going on is all over the place.

Ah, so Hamas didn't kill anyone. It was all propaganda. After all, we weren't there.

Do you support Hamas going into Israel to attack the innocent?

Do you support Israel and the IDF going into Palestine to attack the innocent?

What does the Qur'an say about people that attack your nation?

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
Qur'an 5:32

aziz rasul

Local time
Pat Hartman
Pure HATE towards the Palestinians. It is people like you who look away from the sufferring of one set of people that lets people like the IDF continue with there annihilation\ethnic cleansing\genocide\atrocities. This has been going on for 75 years and no doubt will continue as the UN is undemocratic.

And whoever Allaah guides - he is the [rightly] guided; and whoever He sends astray - you will never find for them protectors besides Him, and We will gather them on the Day of Resurrection [fallen] on their faces - BLIND, DUMB and DEAF. Their refuge is HELL; every time it subsides We increase them in BLAZING FIRE.
Qur'an 17:97

And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him DISBELIEVE." Indeed, We have prepared for the WRONGDOERS a FIRE whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which SCALDS [their] faces. WRETCHED is the drink, and EVIL is the resting place.
Qur'an 18:29

31. We have appointed only STERN angels as wardens of the FIRE. And We have made their number only as a test for the DISBELIEVERS, so that the People of the Book will be CERTAIN, and the believers will increase in faith, and neither the People of the Book nor the believers will have any doubts, and so that those hypocrites with sickness in their hearts and the DISBELIEVERS will argue, “What does Allaah mean by such a number?” In this way Allaah leaves whoever He wills to stray and guides whoever He wills. And none knows the forces of your Lord except He. And this description of Hell is only a reminder to humanity.
35. Surely HELL is one of the mightiest catastrophes—
36. a warning to humankind,

Qur'an 74:35-36

Whereas, the Qur'an orders followers of Mohamed to convert...

THERE SHALL BE NO COMPULSION IN [ACCEPTANCE OF] THE RELIGION. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allaah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it.
And Allaah is Hearing and Knowing.

Qur’an 2:256

aziz rasul

Local time
The_Doc_Man
before the birth of Islam

Islam began at the time of Adam (peace be upon him) so I don't know what you are talking about.

285. The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allaah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."
286. Allaah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

Qur'an 2:285-6

But there is another factor here...

God sent SCRIPTURE to some Messengers.

Ibrahim (Abraham) - Souhouf (the Scrolls) in Hebrew
Musa (Moses) - Taurat (the Torah or the Law) & the Ten Commandments both in Hebrew
Dawud (David) - Zabur (the Psalms) in Hebrew
Isa (Jesus – son of Mary) - Injil, in Aramaic
Muhammad (the Seal of the Prophets) - Qur’an, in Arabic

Only the Qur'an and the 10 Commandments have survived in their original form. The 4 out of the original 79 gospels in the NT were written by man.

The Taurat has been corrupted over the ages and hence we do not have the original pristine original. Hence those, among the rabbis, who indeed changed the words of Allaah are major sinners.

Even the man made New Testamant has elements of truth in them where Jesus (peace be upon him) declares explicitly that there is only ONE God and has no partners.

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!
2. I worship not that which ye worship,
3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Qur'an al Kafirun 109:1-6

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allaah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allaah, then indeed, Allaah is swift in [taking] account.
Qur'an 3:19

Muhammad (peace be upon him) could not read or write and he did not produce the Qur'an. All true Scripture comes from God via angel Gabriel and then to the Messengers and then written by the scribes, so him committing a sin in regards to scripture makes no sense.

aziz rasul

Local time
Allaah accepts the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards; to them will Allaah turn in mercy: For Allaah is full of knowledge and wisdom. Of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil, until death faces one of them, and he says, "Now have I repented indeed;" nor of those who die rejecting Faith: for them have We prepared a punishment most grievous.
Qur'an 4:17

Allaah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allaah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed.
Qur'an 4:48

If ye reject (Allaah), truly Allaah hath no need of you; but He liketh not ingratitude from His servants: if ye are grateful, He is pleased with you. No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. In the end, to your Lord is your Return, when He will tell you the truth of all that ye did (in this life). For He knoweth well all that is in (men's) hearts.
Qur'an 39:7

“Indeed, those who recite the Book of Allaah and establish prayer and spend out of what We have provided them, secretly and publicly, (can) expect a profit that will never perish. That He may give them in full their rewards and increase for them of His bounty. Indeed, He is Forgiving and Appreciative.”
Qur'an 35:29.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I don't know what you are talking about.

Obviously, neither do you. It would appear that you rely on miracles that have stopped happening a long time ago - if they every really happened at all. But you can't prove them and that god of yours has stepped away for a while. If EVER the Muslims needed a miracle, it is now. So... in the old works, God sent down pillars of fire, parted oceans, and saved people from wild beasts. Where is Allah now?

If you want to call an hallucination a miracle, go right ahead. But it all sounds like repetitious noise to me. There is a primary principle in brainwashing that if you repeat something often enough, your victim (I mean student?) will start to believe, even if only in hopes that you will eventually shut up with the mantras and propaganda. Pardon me if I take myself out of that brainwashing cycle and take a rinse cycle to get the grit out of my ears.

Last edited:

aziz rasul

Local time
Obviously, neither do you.

I do indeed, it's you who are blind.

Say, ?O Prophet,? “I do not say to you that I possess Allaah’s treasuries or know the unseen, nor do I claim to be an angel. I only follow what is revealed to me.” Say, “Are those blind ?to the truth? equal to those who can see? Will you not then reflect?”
Qur'an 6:50

It would appear that you rely on miracles that have stopped happening a long time ago ...

We do have a miracle today, but you have decided to deny it. Nothing anyone can do about that. You have the free will given to you by God, so do as you please. It all sounds like repetitious noise to me.

There is a primary principle in brainwashing that if you repeat something often enough, your victim (I mean student?) will start to believe, even if only in hopes that you will eventually shut up with the mantras and propaganda. Pardon me if I take myself out of that brainwashing cycle and take a rinse cycle to get the grit out of my ears.

57. This - so let them taste it - is SCALDING water and [FOUL] PURULENCE.
58. And other [PUNISHMENTS] of its type [in various] kinds.

Qur'an 38:57-58

71. And those who DISBELIEVED will be driven to HELL in groups until, when they reach it, its gates are opened and its keepers will say, "Did there not come to you messengers from yourselves, reciting to you the verses of your Lord and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say, "Yes, but the word of PUNISHMENT has come into effect upon the DISBELIEVERS.
72. [To them] it will be said, "Enter the gates of HELL to abide ETERNALLY therein, and WRETCHED is the residence of the ARROGANT."

Qur'an 39:71-72

46. The FIRE, they are exposed to it morning and evening. And the Day the Hour appears [it will be said], "Make the people of Pharaoh enter the severest punishment."
49. And those in the FIRE will say to the keepers of HELL, "Supplicate your Lord to lighten for us a day from the PUNISHMENT."
50. They will say, "Did there not come to you your messengers with clear proofs?" They will say, "Yes." They will reply, "Then supplicate [yourselves], but the supplication of the DISBELIEVERS is not except in error."
70. Those who DENY the Book and that with which We sent Our messengers - they are going to know,
71. When the SHACKLES are around their NECKS and the chains; they will be dragged
72. In BOILING water; then in the FIRE they will be filled [with FLAME].

Qur'an 40:46, 49-50, 70-72

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom