The worlds most interesting personality (1 Viewer)

David Eagar

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:56
Haven't given much thought to my own reply to this, but the best description I ever saw was for Bulgarian soccer player Hristo Stoichkov:

"The genius of a Da Vinci and the temprament of weeping gelignite"

Who intrigues you?

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Today, 20:56
Katie Price (aka Jordan)

I would like to know where she keeps the Left and Right parts of her Brain as they are certainly not in her head :p

scott-atkinson

Local time
Katie Price (aka Jordan)

I would like to know where she keeps the Left and Right parts of her Brain as they are certainly not in her head :p

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Well, there's one off the list

Sob, does that mean I don't get another go?

What the heck, Scott got three! I'm going to go for the perfect man! I just find it intriguing that we still believe in such mythological creatures :D

Last edited:

scott-atkinson

Local time
I'm going to go for the perfect man! I just find it intriguing that we still believe in such mythological creatures :D

I'm the perfect man, I'm pretty sure I am cause my wife keeps reminding me :rolleyes::p

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Do try and keep abreast of the situation otherwise you could end up looking like a right tit....................

Chest a minute, I didn't realise why there were two posts, I thought he'd just made a boob of the original ;)

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:56
Chest a minute, I didn't realise why there were two posts, I thought he'd just made a boob of the original ;)
You probably forgot you read it twice. I understand mammary loss is quite common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom