this thread has been started for Richard. (2 Viewers)

deletedT

Local time
Today, 19:31
i never said that, did I? I said no one here can possibly hurt my feelings. I quoted your post. but yes, you're right in the fact that it *does* make me sad that richard is not a believer, or yourself. I won't mention the recent events in my life that confirm that either, otherwise it would make me look like a fool here on the board based on the responses I would get. a
So, you have my apology. It seems I've misunderstood your comment. As far as you have your emotions and feelings, you're OK.

and since most of you jokers think I'm a fool as it stands right now anyway,
I've never seen you as a fool. I've always tried to respect you and your beliefs. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.
By the way, I don't think calling others "Jokers" can help.

but the question still remains, like I said previously, why are guys keeping this up? isn't this still called "feeding the troll"? I don't get it....
Well, if you prefer to be ignored, OK. I'm sorry. I won't post anything else.

Last edited:

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 13:31
Well, if you prefer to be ignored, OK. I'm sorry. I won't post anything else.
it doesn't matter either way to me, Tera. Like I've said so many times, if any one of you would actually meet me in real life, things would be much different. but you suit yourself. :)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
otherwise it would make me look like a fool here on the board based on the responses I would get

Our help is not necessary.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Ah, but there is no fool like an old fool. It's nice to be unique.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, your own words put the lie to everything you have said. I don't have two personae for "reality" and the "internet" lives. I am consistently who I am across all media and all times in my life. (I allow an exception for selective honesty when you face me at the poker table.)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
LIfe is a gamble. Every day that you are alive is a gamble that you don't get hit by a car, don't choke on your food, or (these days) don't catch a disease. Every time you go to sleep at night is a gamble that you might not wake up. Sad little troll, you don't understand life well enough to appreciate it, to be exhilarated by waking up one more time. Young, old, or in the middle - doesn't matter. If you realize that, you realize that your God made EVERYONE a gambler.

You are also gambling that you bet on the right God... a stretch since the doctrines of the 200+ recognized USA Christian denominations do not completely overlap and each one represents a different view of God. Not to mention the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox versions. So what happens if you take the wrong viewpoint, pick the wrong religion? What if Judaism or Islam has the right God? If you get it wrong, are you condemned to Hell despite an honest effort, simply 'cause you backed the wrong horse? That's a tough gamble there, troll.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Does this anger of yours and confusion come out just when you're talking to me Richard or when you're talking to other young people that you also despise? I would assume you don't talk like this to other people your age

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You are the only troll who has earned my dislike, Adam. And it was all because of your disrespectful behavior. You remember what I told you about relationships months ago? Relationships among people are reflections. I treat you the way that you have earned through your own disrespect.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
You have disrespected the one that matters Richard and that doesn't make me happy one bit I'm sure you realize that

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
But just to inject some humor into this whole thread I'm sure the people reading this are getting a kick out of this normal back and forth between you and I.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Show the other thing that I should say Richard that you might not be aware of is that human beings can show anger even if they are righteous people sometimes. Let us not forget the event where Jesus showed his own anger towards other human beings by overturning the tables of the money changers in the synagogue. So the fact that you disrespect the one that matters you deserve a little bit of anger towards you for that. And I have no problem with putting you down because of that

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You were referring to that mythological being whose adventures with his twelve disciples followed the stories about Horus of Egypt and HIS twelve friends, originating from about 1200 years earlier? And even Horus wasn't original, following the myths about Gilgamesh. That mythological being?

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
That last post of yours Richard makes me wonder why I have my privileges for disliking a post have been taken away that makes me sad

deletedT

Local time
Today, 19:31
....... why I have my privileges for disliking a post have been taken away that makes me sad
No offence my friend. But if it was me, The thought that admins believe I'm not in a mental position to be able to choose between good and bad, would have killed me.
It means they believe you are not in a level to decide what is wrong. Doesn't it bother you?

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 14:31
But just to inject some humor into this whole thread I'm sure the people reading this are getting a kick out of this normal back and forth between you and I.
No. People reading this are saying why do I come to AWF for this garbage when I am looking for assistance with Access. It will drive people away and ultimately have an effect on @Jon 's bottom line.
See ya, gonna go look elsewhere.

Will someone come find me and let me know he's banned? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom