Thread disappeared - no notice. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:02
That's the difference between one who came here to learn in 96 and then decided to give something back as an amateur to give help and not one chasing MVP status. I've lost count of the number of times I was corrected on better and faster methods, but now in the new world order here it's evil to do the same

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Maybe you should have clicked the link I supplied which showed one of your typically useless replies.

Yeah, here's another useless post http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?threadid=41357&highlight=gantt

useless because Larson either deleted the sample or took it for his own site, 'course you could do something useful and look for others that are missing, or carry on posting on a topic that you clearly know nothing about or can be bothered to use the search function and learn:rolleyes:

statsman

Local time
Today, 16:02
useless because Larson either deleted the sample or took it for his own site, 'course you could do something useful and look for others that are missing, or carry on posting on a topic that you clearly know nothing about or can be bothered to use the search function and learn:rolleyes:

I do hope thats not an accusation that Bob has been stealing your work.
The difference between your knowledge of Access and Bob's makes that highly unlikely. :rolleyes:

statsman

Local time
Obviously.

Neither Bob nor the mysterious deleter are man enough to respond, so I'll continue.

Maybe one day I might forget - but I still haven't forgiven over John Lennon's death yet.

Why oh why did Mark Chapman kill John? When he had the perfect opportunity to be a total hero and kill Yoko who was the one hated person who broke up the Beatles.

Col

Actually, Yoko did not break up the Beatles. Paul had decided to leave the group previously. His first solo album was realeased a month before the group officially broke up (source: film the Compleat Beatles)
This move was predicated by Paul's marriage to Linda Eastman.
Although Yoko gets the blame, if any female should be blamed for breaking up the band, it should be Linda.
Actually, the breakup was coming for a long time previously. All 4 Beatles had been moving in different musical directions for a long time.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
From those rare occasions you leave the watercooler and political forums to offer actual assistance.
It's very rare these days since St.Bob destroyed the enthusiasm I had for this site, try searching the archives and then try again:rolleyes:

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Actually, Yoko did not break up the Beatles. Paul had decided to leave the group previously. His first solo album was realeased a month before the group officially broke up (source: film the Compleat Beatles)
This move was predicated by Paul's marriage to Linda Eastman.
Although Yoko gets the blame, if any female should be blamed for breaking up the band, it should be Linda.
Actually, the breakup was coming for a long time previously. All 4 Beatles had been moving in different musical directions for a long time.

Ah. See, now that was interesting

chergh

blah
Local time
It's very rare these days since St.Bob destroyed the enthusiasm I had for this site, try searching the archives and then try again:rolleyes:

Ah so your blaming bob for turning you into a troll:rolleyes:

statsman

Local time

Mister Larson was absent for an extended period of time. More than enough time for you to get over any pique you may have felt for him.

I just checked the archives. Since Jan. 1/09 your posts to non Access pages (Watercooler, Sports, Gaming and Political) outweigh your posts to the actual Access pages by about 5 to 1.

It would appear your enthusiasm has only be selectively destroyed. :rolleyes:

If quantity of posts rather than quality of posts were the criteria, you would indeed be an Access force to be reckoned with.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Mister Larson was absent for an extended period of time. More than enough time for you to get over any pique you may have felt for him.

I just checked the archives. Since Jan. 1/09 your posts to non Access pages (Watercooler, Sports, Gaming and Political) outweigh your posts to the actual Access pages by about 5 to 1.

It would appear your enthusiasm has only be selectively destroyed. :rolleyes:

If quantity of posts rather than quality of posts were the criteria, you would indeed be an Access force to be reckoned with.
Where on this site is it stated that only posts on Access are allowed?:rolleyes:

statsman

Local time
Where on this site is it stated that only posts on Access are allowed?:rolleyes:

It doesn't, but Access is the reason d'etre of this website.
The Watercooler and other non-Access areas were an after thought.
If your sole concern is your opinion about the world and its people, there are plenty of fruit loop sites out there that would be glad to air them.

In short, your posting rate should be 5 Access posts to every 1 Watercooler/Political/Sport or Gaming. Not the other way around.

I now leave this discussion.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Lets get back to the question in hand.

1) Why did Bobby say I had "mental issues" following a comment I made about John Lennon?

2) Who deleted my original thread with no warning or notice?

Can Bobby please answer the first question and can MSAccessRookie explain the 2nd?

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
In short, your posting rate should be 5 Access posts to every 1 Watercooler/Political/Sport or Gaming. Not the other way around.

Who the hell do you think you are dictating to another member what they should and shouldn't post?

I didn't realise these forums were such a dictatorship.

We must all obey the great Canadian master.

Col

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
My weekend didn't work start out so well. We won tickets to go see Duran Duran in Concert at Edinburgh Castle. Great venue, just not the best place for metal fans, I regretted not selling the tickets, but you live and learn.

Damn, I would have bitten your hand off for those tickets whilst I was on my return home to Bonnie Scotland last week....ahh well there's always next time!

Now it's back to work tomorrow :mad:

Hay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom