to all the excellers (1 Viewer)

shades

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:54
My dream job (totally unexpected but a 30 year dream) recently became a reality, nothing in anlysis or Excel or... I am now President of our Seminary. My primary responsibilities in the first two years will be developing/providing continuing education for those who are already pastors - with a lot of traveling!

By the end of this month I will probably use Excel for the last time. Thanks for all the experts who endured with me over the years as I struggled to learn Excel and VBA. It has been enjoyable, challenging, and exciting.

The last seven years allowed me to earn a living using Excel, while maintaining my pastoral mentoring role and my part time teaching. Now, teaching, specifically theological teaching, which has been my life's passion provides me with the opportunity to combine it with earning a living.

I wish all of you the best in your jobs and with Excel.

:wave

Rich
________
New jersey dispensaries

Last edited:

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 06:54
Best of wishes for your new life. I have enjoyed reading your posts, the Excel forum will certainly miss your expertise.

Brian

M

Mike375

Nothing like the dream manifesting itself.....congratulations

I am even more limited on Excel than Access:D

You answered one of my Excel questions, actually you did it on dbForums as I crossed posted.

However, I have generally been able to get some "feel" for Excel by just bringing up your previous postings either here or dbForums.

Where you will be missed is having very good knowledge on both Access and Excel.

Mike

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 00:54
I am even more limited on Excel than Access:D
You are limited on everything, Mike! :p
You answered one of my Excel questions, actually you did it on dbForums as I crossed posted.
You answered one of my question too Rich, but I came back with a "smartypants" remark. I apologize, if it's not too late.

Good luck with your future endevours (sp!?).

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 22:54
Fantastic to hear, but also a bit of sadness as you have definitely enriched a lot of people with your Excel knowledge. If there was ever a hard Excel question posted here, I could almost count on you stepping up to answer. It's been great having you here and, if you get the opportunity, swing by and say hi every once in a while. We'd love to hear from you and to hear how you are getting on.

Congratulations and may God bless you in your new position!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom