Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:16
You are probably right.

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 00:16
You are probably right.
why do you say that? I've said a million times around here that I literally know nothing. The only reason people listen to me is because they will literally believe **anything**. :p especially if it comes from an American white guy. After all, we're the best in the world right? pfffff. yeah RIGHT. We're just the most manipulative assholes in the entire world. There's no intelligence here. =(

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I will believe anything, if its right. I had a friend in Florida brag to me that his country was better than mine, how great America is. I would like to ask him what he thinks the state of America is right now, with all the race wars. But I can't because I blocked him.

neuroman9999

Local time
I will believe anything, if its right. I had a friend in Florida brag to me that his country was better than mine, how great America is. I would like to ask him what he thinks the state of America is right now, with all the race wars. But I can't because I blocked him.
and what platform were you talking to this gentleman from Florida on? and why did you block him? for his biased opinion on his country vs. yours? I have my own opinions about the UK. My favorite thing about the UK is watching a house of commons session on TV and seeing them yell at each other across the isle intentionally, literally all day long. That's hilarious! But everytime I see that, it seems to me that it's a lot more playful than the idiots running this country. The folks on both sides of the isle here literally hate each other and secretly wish the others would die, even though they don't say it publicly. and sadly, money drives all the nonsense behavior.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Skype. Although we have divisions in the UK, I think it is a little bit more polarised in the US. I believe one reason is the freedom of speech laws. We get libel problems over in the UK if you say something that could be potentially untrue.

neuroman9999

Local time
Skype. Although we have divisions in the UK, I think it is a little bit more polarised in the US. I believe one reason is the freedom of speech laws. We get libel problems over in the UK if you say something that could be potentially untrue.
so does that mean that England technically has laws against the freedom of speech? Obviously freedom of speech is what the United States is all about however it's becoming a serious problem that if you say something that offends somebody you can very well and get sued in this day and age because people are so politically stupid. as a matter of fact I don't know what it's like over there but over here the fake nature of corporations is so out of control more than likely it's going to create a serious amount of anger when unsuspecting people are motivated so much to do their jobs to the point where they actually believe in their brains that the jobs are secure and then of course when business goes down or it falls on hard times or they get automated out of the jobs their anger is going to show through in the form of lawsuits.

I talk to a customer service representative at discover card corporation 2 days ago and she was so fake Lee inspired I unfortunately had to hang up the phone with her because her answers to my common Sense questions we're not even correct. And I didn't have time to re-educate her about how the corporation head manipulator for brain and told her that acting nice can do the job instead of answering the damn questions LOL

neuroman9999

Local time
And I'm sure you realize by now that I'm talking into a phone you can certainly tell the artificial intelligence sucks LOL

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
We don't have the same freedom of speech as in the US.

neuroman9999

Local time
We don't have the same freedom of speech as in the US.
that is extremely unfortunate. I have also heard that in middle eastern countries, if you commit apostasy and denounce your faith publicly, you can be executed by way of many methods. that's just as stupid.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
That is true in Pakistan for example.

neuroman9999

Local time
That is true in Pakistan for example.
there is a serious amount of hatred coming out of muslim countries, and there always has been. and I've never understood that reality. they've got all the oil! why should they be upset about anything? isn't it all about following the money!?!? because they killed christ for telling the truth about people? (ok ok, muslims did not kill him, but he WAS killed in that area of the world)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Is it hate, or just love for their religion?

neuroman9999

Local time
Is it hate, or just love for their religion?
who cares? it is a well known fact that muslims and christians are seriously at odds. however, there IS some hope. and executive friend of mine down in Florida who coaches CEO's just had a conference call with a very nice man in the middle east. a MUSLIM. and they shared a full hour of laughs. now, you talk about RARE? yeah.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
..lemon cheesecake and some Netflix or YouTube.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I already have one in the fridge.

neuroman9999

Local time
good, because technology is not enough yet that allows you to reach through the screen and grab that. unless of course, you are Samara (skipped to 58 seconds):

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
They are talking about 3D food printers, which are getting more sophisticated all the time.

neuroman9999

Local time
They are talking about 3D food printers, which are getting more sophisticated all the time.
ummmm....how the heck is THAT supposed to work!? a substitute for shrinking farm land!? there is NO threat to farm land! Matter of fact, the population is set to decrease in the future, according to most economists. I have my own beliefs about why that is happening too, but more than likely it has to do with humans beings being overly scared about nonsense they made up in their own minds, yet again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom