Totals, sub-total and grand total wont desplayed from Access report to Excel. (1 Viewer)

amunafc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:19
Guys

I am sending this for the 3rd time nothing has been done yet. I have attached an Access database. The database has a table, query and a report. When I try to run a report, all the totals are showing without any problem. when i try to save my report in Excel it doesnt show some of the totals: see the pic 1 I have attached.

Note: Please download the attached and run them.

Attachments

• Xample.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 155
  • pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Today, 16:19
Do not submit duplicate posts about the same issue. It maybe that members have looked at this post and decided that there is no easy solution or that there is NO solution.

It maybe that you need to create a duplicate report that does not have the formatting as per the original but is purely detail and summary. If you then analyse this in Excel it may look better. But remember it does not create formulae in Excel but simply values only.

David

amunafc

Registered User.
Local time
DCrake am mad now i cant get any good response from mates. Please download the database and do what i have said in my three different posts..

ronojinx

Local time
av looked at the image and the database and my suggestion is you use the query to export the data and format it according to the report specs

amunafc

Registered User.
Local time
ronojinx Thanks, but the users wanted it from Access report to Excel direct. Otherwise i can just use pivot in Excel and it can work..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom