Want to know how a database was built (1 Viewer)

ahanmagey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:08
I have an old database in access and as days passed by there are so many useless things in it and new things are to be added to it. But the problem is i do not know how to get in to it, to see how this datebase was built in the first pleace. i want to see the cades ( if any) and all those relationships made in it. i thing the "edit" option is aslo disabled in this but i am not sure.
Please remember i am very new to this and the only reason why i am asking for help here is that i can no longer work with this old database unless i made some changes to it. There is no body other than me to do this and i very well know that here also all will be very busy in their own works but i deeply request any of you to give what ever help that you could offer to me.

Any help would be highly appreciated from the bottom of my heart.

rat_b76

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:08
Try holding the 'Shift' key down whilst opening the database.

neileg

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 13:08
Or press F11 when the database is open.

ahanmagey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:08
None is working.
Anyway keep that for little bit later for the time been i am desperately in need of a way to update a link that i created from this database to an excel sheet. i think this is called exporting? right. i am having problem in refreshing it, when i first used it in my PC it was ok but when i put it (excel sheet) in a shared folder and accessed it from another PC it does not? it says the access file can not be found. any idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom