watermark (1 Viewer)

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:52
i dont have A5 even in "more paper size" menu
so back to pdf or buy a new printer - they are not expensive. What printer do you have?

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 04:52
how do you do it and let me try see isn't it
Surely that is not what you want? Your image is made up of the same picture showing two times - side by side. I simply cropped off the right half.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
presumably you have the paperport image printer? creates an image, but you can print side by side
1588447254373.png

testwatermark.jpg which prints this.

Or download a free pdf printer - cutepdf has the ability of printing 2 pages on the same sheet - see pdf attached

Attachments

• testwatermark.pdf
    81.6 KB · Views: 345

kelvin_9

Local time
Today, 16:52
Surely that is not what you want? Your image is made up of the same picture showing two times - side by side. I simply cropped off the right half.
original
this is the original one and i thought you used this and successfully place either left/right instead of center

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 04:52
Well, I used that image in post 14 where I placed it on the left side of a page and showed that you could either have words going around it or over top of it, plus one version looks like a water mark image. Obviously I don't understand the issue because I don't even seem to be on the same "page" as CJ. I should bow out of this thread then.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I suggested that in post #9, but here we are at post #27 and no clarity from the OP or any indication that the suggestions are 'on the right track'. So I'm going to bow at as well

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:52
Of course you can, many applications have the option with the placement of the sign in any part.
The main purpose of a watermark.
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Just FYI, you're replying to a year-old thread. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom