Local time
Today, 06:17
Me neither

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:17
Ok, I have finally fixed the Weekly Digest feature. What a pain it was! There were some orphaned records that were leading to some "No Title" entries in the suggested threads. So the plugin worked fine, it was just a database issue, and we all know about those here! Also, I wasn't aware that leaving my name in the text email field prevented anyone else from getting the Weekly Digest. So, it looks like they should all go out ok this Saturday. Solved!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:17
So, it looks like they should all go out ok this Saturday. Solved!

This is what we call a jinx. There's no chance it works this Saturday. :devilish: :p

• Haha
Reactions: Jon

zeroaccess

Local time
Today, 00:17
Thinking we may have to "opt in" at first. I just went in and unsubscribed, saved, left the forum, came back, and subscribed - we'll see if anything happens.

zeroaccess

Local time
Today, 00:17
Oh dear, looks like I've got more troubleshooting to do. Nothings simple!

It could be something to do with SPF and DKIM settings which are about authenticating the source of the emails. I changed the DNS settings recently and I wonder if this has had an impact. I receive the email myself, but that doesn't really mean anything. I will add it to the list.
I recall when I set up our Mailchimp lists I needed to register a domain (you've got that) and enter certain settings in order for email clients like Gmail, Hotmail, etc to not reject them under newer, stricter rules. I can't tell you what those settings were but I could dig for them. Can you check stats of # of bounced or rejected emails?

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:17
I got one too! About 6am Pacific time.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 01:17
So...since not all of us are as fortunate as others, would any of you care to attach it so I can at least see what it looks like??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom