What's your best/worst joke? (9 Viewers)

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:59
image_2022-01-28_163741.png

Cotswold

Local time
Over the years I've taken my wife to loads of places, hundreds in fact...............but she always finds her way home.

oleronesoftwares

Passionate Learner
Local time
Today, 06:59
I was in my car driving back from work. A police officer pulled me over and knocked on my window. I said, ‘One minute I’m on the phone

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 09:59
A teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question: ‘Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?
‘Michael said: ‘Just a minute I have to go pee.’
The teacher responded by saying: ‘That would be rude and impolite. What about you Sherman, how would you say it?’
Sherman said: ‘I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I’ll be right back.’
Teacher : ‘That’s better, but it’s still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table. And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?’
Johnny said ‘I would say: Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner.’
The teacher fainted…

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:59
Well, he HAD to be tactful - he didn't want her to think he was going to give her a hard time.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 09:59
If you step on a purple mushroom, you’ll be forced to marry the ugliest person in the world,” warned the old gnome, so the man continued carefully through the woods. He didn’t step on any purple mushrooms.

Suddenly a beautiful woman walked up and said: “We have to marry.”
“Why?” asked the man, smiling.
“I just stepped on one of those f*****g purple mushrooms!” she replied.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I would rather be scorned for having ED than admit to the real cause of the problem....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom