Where do you stand politically? (1 Viewer)

Where do you stand politically?

• Left wing

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Right wing

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Center

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Yesterday, 21:12
NG, I no longer have a Navy secured e-mail. I'm retired now and can't access that account. My access card and certificate have expired.
That will explain the bounce back waiting for me when I log in. Although i wont be able to share the details, I'm sure you know what Unitentional Disclousure is...be careful.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 02:12
Oh no … Adam's thought police have invaded my AWF viewing experience.
I have several threads marked with a Watched eyeball symbol that I've not replied to or marked for watching.
In some cases I've not even looked at the thread.
I can't unwatch them as I'm not currently watching them.

And whilst I'm typing this I can hear repeated faint tapping sounds....

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Yesterday, 20:12
And whilst I'm typing this I can hear repeated faint tapping sounds....
based on my encounters with you Colin, private or otherwise, I had no idea you actually had a sense of humor. where did this come from!? by the way, did I mention to everyone that I had a conversation with the cedar rapids FBI agent and he told me that no USA government entity could possibly be tapping my phone cuz it takes a very lengthy legal process in order to get something like that approved, for all of the orgs like NSA, FBI and CIA. so that leaves me with 3 options of what it is:

=> foreign country
=> large company
=> black hat hacker

but based on my smart a$$ activities I've been engaging in lately on social media sites like Facebook and LinkedIn, I wouldn't put it past anyone to *want* to hack a device of mine so they could either target me or get some insight into my knowledgebase. noone knows....

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Adam
You fail to grasp the humour in many replies, not just mine.
Having said that, the nature of many contributions you do can make it difficult for anyone to jokingly reply directly to you

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
well I'm sorry about that. is there anything I can do to make it easier on people who want to joke around a bit with me and have a bit of fun? I admit that there has always been kind of a disconnect between the way i think and the way older people like you and richard do....

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Well for a start you could stop going on about older people or insulting members in other ways.
Also by not treating this forum as social media and deliberately branching threads onto what is your current latest random thought stream unrelated to the original post.
But as you pay little attention to repeated requests by many AWF members to curb your behaviour, i doubt this will be any different

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Well for a start you could stop going on about older people or insulting members in other ways.
I thought I cut that out a long time ago??? didn't you ban me the last time because I made a deragatory remark about a newbie? I seem to remember that. and I promised our leader already that I wouldn't get involved with any more tit-tats with richard outside of the watercooler. so there *are* improvements being made you know. but if you're not watching my threads, you wouldn't be aware I guess....

by the way, did you view the google drive image I sent to you in the PM? if you didn't, you should. that'll show you what improvement are being made on your behalf specifically.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Stingrays are never "approved" nor is their use ever acknowledged.
Be careful not to show your hand Moke123, I don't you how connected you are, but backlash over this sort of thing can be ugly...persons of interest cannot be helped, but helping a POI can land you in some deep doo-doo too.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Stingrays are never "approved" nor is their use ever acknowledged.
the local police told me they've never heard of such a thing. and the only hiccup on record with the local cops is an accidental occurance from 2012 when a bank alarm went off by accident when i was working alone inside one evening. but I guess the cop could be lying...

and by the NG, I seriously doubt anyone is going to get in deep "anything" by conversing with me on the internet. you are overly paranoid, sir.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
On that point, we have absolutely no disagreement.
LOL. I always love the common ground we can find. it's almost like you are the donkey and I'm the elephant. or maybe vice versa?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I think I'll claim the elephant because I so rarely forget. (Plus I like peanuts.) And your constant braying DOES remind me of a donkey.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Could someone explain why rich people donate millions each to fund a candidates campaign? What's in it for them?

Col

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
I'm going to trust that you are not feigning ignorance and answer. Members of these parties are the one who make the laws. Laws can ensure that what ever industry that has made the rich gets the right advantages to keep making money. Ergo, the rich get richer.

A little oversimplified, but pretty much spot-on

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:12
They are buying power and influence, they don't need the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom