White Lives Don't Matter - apparently (1 Viewer)

FrankRuperto

Local time
Yesterday, 21:00
As I said earlier, you are your own worst enemy and have already condemned your site by using it as a platform for your ulterior political agenda. Its just not cool and unprofessional. I can't believe how brainwashed many of you are, living a lie in a fantasy world. You're all in for a huge rude awakening. There's is no sense wasting energy arguing with any of you because no matter how much verifiable evidence I provide, you will drum up some cheap retarded excuse to not accept reality. Maybe you will some day learn from your mistakes.

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:00
no matter how much verifiable evidence I provide
Still waiting for the first piece actually, but you already know that anyway.

Let me provide you with some verifiable evidence: 14 of your last 20 posts (70%) are in the politics forum. Every post you make here strengthens my argument and weakens yours. I like that sort of debate. Facts matter.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:00
Sorry you are NOT the resistance, you are the status quo

1618502075656.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I have been amazed with the rapidity of the Biden administration at inserting into the government racist ant-White indoctrination. this does not bode well for institutions that should be race neutral. Recall Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech. (Ironically, the URL for this speech is from the NAACP website. The NAACP appears to have abandoned King's dream and gone with race based (skin color) "equity". King must be turning over in his grave.).
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Additionally the Biden Administration is deploying "Diversity Officers" that would seem to be equivalent to "Political Commissars" to assure that that rank and file toe the Democratic Party line, if not then expelled from government service. As one example:

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Biden's anti-White crusade of vilification continues. The Chauvin verdict was re-characterized by the Biden administration as proof of "systemic racism", eve-though there was no evidence to that effect. Then there is the recent death of Ma’Khia Bryant who was involved in Black on Black violence which unbelievabley and appalling turned into another example of "systemic racism" because she was killed by a White cop. Again the existence of "systemic racism" was not evident in any of the recent events where the Biden administration has falsely claimed.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
From the time my daughter was 6 months old until she was 3 she was cared for by one of our neighbors who was staying home to care for her young daughter who was a year older than mine. We had become friends during the 6 months when I was home and we frequently had family dinners or outings together. When Christine was 3, Dorothy decided she was going back to work when school started so I had to put Christine into a local day care center. The third day she came home with a question. Is Dorothy black? So I explained how some people have different eye color and hair color and skin color was just one of the differences. She was cool with that. Life went on and our friendship with Dorothy and her family continued.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
From the time my daughter was 6 months old until she was 3 she was cared for by one of our neighbors who was staying home to care for her young daughter who was a year older than mine. We had become friends during the 6 months when I was home and we frequently had family dinners or outings together. When Christine was 3, Dorothy decided she was going back to work when school started so I had to put Christine into a local day care center. The third day she came home with a question. Is Dorothy black? So I explained how some people have different eye color and hair color and skin color was just one of the differences. She was cool with that. Life went on and our friendship with Dorothy and her family continued.
Maybe the lack of parenting and the fobbing off of children contributed to the now adult children to go and smash up the USA government buildings. As I said before, it spells disinterest by parents on what propaganda children are taught.
Col

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:00
Black Lives Matter, right? I wondered how long it would take for all those donations to be used incorrectly.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Maybe the lack of parenting and the fobbing off of children contributed to the now adult children to go and smash up the USA government buildings. As I said before, it spells disinterest by parents on what propaganda children are taught.
Col

I've tried in vain. You can't tell liberals that. They firmly believe and will even say with a straight face, we have the best parenting now than we've ever had.

jpl458

Local time
There has been uproar in the football world in the last 24 hours, with both teams walking off the pitch in solidarity over an alleged racist incident. A 4th official (like an assistant ref) was speaking to the main ref and said, "The black one over there." This caused outrage, which resulted in a black member of the visiting team (can I even say that nowadays?) to so aggressively confront the assistant ref that he had to be restrained, fearing violence against that ref.

If this was an outrageous racist incident, suggesting that you cannot refer to someone by race anymore, how can we have an entire movement called Black Lives Matter which refers to people by race? Can someone please explain to this dinosaur, in very simple terms, why what appears to me to be a double-standard is in fact not a double-standard?

It reminds me of the situation where we are not allowed to call blackboards "blackboards" any more, and instead have to refer to them as "chalkboards". But it is fine to say "whiteboards". Is this another double-standard, or am I failing to understand that it is ok to discriminate based on the colour of your skin, but only in one direction?

Why is "Black-Friday" fine, but not "blackboard"?

How do you have "positive discrimination" jobs in the US if you cannot refer to anyone by race?

I honestly don't understand any of this. Simple explanations please, so I can understand why I should be offended by it all. If I can understand why, then I too can be constantly offended by everything and with good reason.
A long time ago, I attended an integrated High School. I was an athlete then, and got out of class every day at 1 PM, and did athlete stuff till 4 PM. But I spent a lot of time in the locker room, it's where I learned to play craps, pitch pennies, and generally hang out. When I look back, skin color was third on the list of identification, and I heard variations of this short conversation on many occasion, "you know Jimmy? "Jimmy, who?" "You know, that tall guy." No, what tall guy" , "He's in 3rd hour English, you know, the black/white guy. " Oh yea, he's the guy dating that Carolyn chick". It could have been, "That red haired guy, or the fat guy", or any other identifying marker. I think today has gone too far in trying to not offend, and in doing so has created new divisions that don't need to exist..

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
We could all go back to assuming the best intentions of others and believing they are not out to get us.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
A long time ago, I attended an integrated High School. I was an athlete then, and got out of class every day at 1 PM, and did athlete stuff till 4 PM. But I spent a lot of time in the locker room, it's where I learned to play craps, pitch pennies, and generally hang out. When I look back, skin color was third on the list of identification, and I heard variations of this short conversation on many occasion, "you know Jimmy? "Jimmy, who?" "You know, that tall guy." No, what tall guy" , "He's in 3rd hour English, you know, the black/white guy. " Oh yea, he's the guy dating that Carolyn chick". It could have been, "That red haired guy, or the fat guy", or any other identifying marker. I think today has gone too far in trying to not offend, and in doing so has created new divisions that don't need to exist..
So well said! There is absolutely nothing wrong with simply noting a person's race, or EVEN to mention strengths and weaknesses of a race.
I'm not sure why that is so difficult for people to grasp. And I have no trouble applying the rule to myself, either.
White people have statistical weaknesses (suicide rates, car accidents), every group does, things have gotten so ridiculous in this country where some groups feel they are immune from criticism or have some special privilege where none of their personal life consequences are their fault - when in reality, 99.9% of all of ALL of our life consequences ARE, in fact, a result of our own choices.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
We could all go back to assuming the best intentions of others and believing they are not out to get us.
Good advice. I feel like most people never even left that in the first place, it is only a tiny vocal group that is hoping to gaslight everyone and convince us not to believe our eyes or our experience but rather to believe in some mystical, abstract systemic force as a replacement for all-things-personal-responsibility

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Or accept that human nature is a status game where if one person wins by elevating their own status, the other person loses. Call this the gene survival paradigm. Everybody is run by subconscious drives to improve the survival of their own DNA. We are not making the decisions, our genes are. The evolutionary psychologists would agree with this perspective.

Imposing an oppressive set of rules to avoid anyone hurting or losing is like trying to swim upstream. Winners and losers are built into the human nature matrix. The Buddhists would say life is suffering, and trying to change how things really are leads to your own suffering increasing.

Maybe the only thing you can do is to work on yourself and try to give your own best intentions, whilst fighting your wired behaviour instilled in your through millions of years of evolution.

Edit: These oppressive rules could also be considered a status game. When the Social Justice Warriors attack the right wingers, they elevate their moral status in the eyes of their own tribe. When 3rd wave feminists bash men, the more outrageous they are, the higher their status becomes within their own group. Their bold behaviour deserves (allegedly) reward from those with a likeminded view, since they are promoting their interests over others.

Last edited:

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Yesterday, 20:00
A dear late friend worked with two Kevin's. One's last name was O'Brian. I forgot the other one. He answered the phone and someone asked for Kevin. He replied the Irish one or the German one. The caller said OBrian. My friend said oh the Irish one. Who just happened to be black.

jpl458

Local time
So well said! There is absolutely nothing wrong with simply noting a person's race, or EVEN to mention strengths and weaknesses of a race.
I'm not sure why that is so difficult for people to grasp. And I have no trouble applying the rule to myself, either.
White people have statistical weaknesses (suicide rates, car accidents), every group does, things have gotten so ridiculous in this country where some groups feel they are immune from criticism or have some special privilege where none of their personal life consequences are their fault - when in reality, 99.9% of all of ALL of our life consequences ARE, in fact, a result of our own choices.
I heard Bill Burr, the comedian, say that comedians no longer want to work college campuses because of the reactions to jokes, because of political correctness. Not recognizing our differences is a form of denial. It reminds me of my kids playing soccer, where everyone got a trophy, for participation. What the hell was that? Life is, by construction, not fair.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Not recognizing our differences is a form of denial.

That is such a perfectly said, and succinct, way of stating what is my own viewpoint too. It applies to more things in life than races, too - one thing in particular that amuses me is modern society's attempt to pretend that men and women are identical.

Anyone who has been married very quickly finds that to be false. Men have their own unique strengths, weak areas, and needs. Women have their unique strengths, weak areas, and needs.

I'm not saying a woman can't have a career or a man can't wash dishes. In fact, I do a lot of dishes.

What I am saying is that the happiest marriages are inevitably the fairest ones, and the fairest ones are the ones where each person strives to selflessly meet the other person's needs, neither side pretends not to have gender-related strengths or weaknesses, and people are generally OK with (and embrace) their role. Yes the role might change a little over the years, but no matter how many years go by, men and women have distinct driving forces that compel them to seek a Husband or Wife in the first place. Acknowledging and embracing those reasons, and the strengths/weaknesses/needs that they imply, is the most elementary foundation to a happy and long marriage.

At the end of the day, in the middle of the night if you hear someone outside your window, we all know who will be stepping up to protect who.
We know women possess special nurturing abilities to children, even though the man might also participate and do a lot of work, the effect is just NOT the same as the mother's effect, they're playing two different roles.

And men - well, we all know what men's top need is. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom