Why do women hate the 'C' word?

BarryMK said:
Which line were you referring to?:D

Ellie-May = Ellie-Did

Thats very clever:D :eek:
I can see why I pay you such a high percentage now:D :rolleyes:
Col

TessB said:
And I voted for Kerry because I greatly disliked Bush.
I don't remember ever really voting FOR a president as much as I vote AGAINST another.
But, that's what they give us to choose from.
Good point, I did the same. Although I did actually vote for Clinton.

BarryMK said:
At a mere 21 years old now you simply wouldn't have been capable then. Stop letting your imagination get the better of you and stick to honest, factual posts.:p

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I had an early start in life :cool: :p

Kraj said:
I wasn't aware I conveyed any shame.
It was just a general observation aimed at those who'd voted for him as the lesser of two evils

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I just realized that Bush-bashing may not exactly be too far off the topic of this thread.

:o :p :eek:

ColinEssex said:
Ellie-May = Ellie-Did

Thats very clever:D :eek:
I can see why I pay you such a high percentage now:D :rolleyes:
Col

Yep thanks to my masterful leadership and international business skills, ColinEssex Records plc will declare a record dividend for its shareholders this year for the fifth year running. Perhaps other members of the forum would care to invest?

Click here for my, sorry, the company's bank details.

(All transactions are on a first come, first served basis and are in units of £1000 each).

BarryMK said:
(All transactions are on a first come, first served basis and are in units of £1000 each).

Here's my wedge

games_monopoly%20money.jpg

:cool:

TessB said:
ROTFLMAO!!!!

I just realized that Bush-bashing may not exactly be too far off the topic of this thread.

:o :p :eek:

The thought hadn't entered my head, but now that you come to mention it
he's a I cant

Rich said:
Here's my wedge

games_monopoly%20money.jpg

:cool:

Receipt's in the post Rich, you've never made a sounder investment, now where are those holiday brochures...?;)

BarryMK said:
Yep thanks to my masterful leadership and international business skills, ColinEssex Records plc will declare a record dividend for its shareholders this year for the fifth year running.
So how come you only give me £20 per week?:confused: Plus I had to pay £150 for the studio time out of my own money

You said our sales were rock bottom.:rolleyes:

Col

ColinEssex said:
So how come you only give me £20 per week?:confused: Plus I had to pay £150 for the studio time out of my own money
It's all in the small print my boy. :cool: ;)
ColinEssex said:
You said our sales were rock bottom.:rolleyes: Col

With your talent???:confused:

Right now you've got C**t out of your system, what about Fcuk?

ColinEssex said:
...we generally accept that Blair was sweet-talked into the war by Ol' Cross Eyes.

Col

Well, if the rebuplicans are willing to shoot their friends in the face, imagine what they're capable of doing to the folks that don't fall in line with their plans! :eek:

Rich said:
She'd already done the rounds here :cool: :p

Wow! She sounds like a real c...oh wait, never mind. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom