Why Worry (1 Viewer)

MacFil

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:14
There are only two thing to worry about;

Either you are well or you are sick.

If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about.

But if you are sick, there are two thing to worry about

Either you will get well or you will die.

If you get well, there is nothing to worry about.

If you die, there are only two thing to worry about.

Either you will go to Heaven or Hell

If you go to Heaven, there is nothing to worry about,

But if you go to Hell, you'll be so dawn busy shaking hands with friends,

You won't have time to worry.:D

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 01:14
This one belongs in the "What's your best/worst joke?" thread :eek:

R

Rich

The original author obviously doesn't have a family

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 16:14
I worry that I might worry about something :D

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
i always remind my coworkers :eek: DON'T WASTE A PANIC :eek:
because we only get so many panics in a lifetime and if you waste them now you are really going to be sorry when you are older...;)

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Now I'm starting to panic that I might worry too many worries and use up my panics...:eek:

I need a vacation...

Newman

Québécois
Local time
Yesterday, 19:14
Can someone can give me some panics? I used all mines.

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 01:14
i always remind my coworkers :eek: DON'T WASTE A PANIC :eek:
because we only get so many panics in a lifetime and if you waste them now you are really going to be sorry when you are older...;)

Lol :D

What's the definition of a panic here and how many would an average person have per life ?

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Lol :D

What's the definition of a panic here and how many would an average person have per life ?

Unfortunately we only know how many panics we were given at birth once we run out of them... so try not to worry about quanitiy because that just might be wasting a much needed future panic :eek:

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
One of those days when I am going round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round...:eek:

...the harder I am trying to debug things the more that seem to crawl out of the coding... then I get everything fixed that I created trying to fix the first bug... then finally I am left with the original bug... which is something I tackled before and fixed... at another time in another place...:eek:

...trying NOT to waste a panic...:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom