Why? (1 Viewer)

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Today, 15:40
I'm on the computer in my bedroom, barely aware of anything else that is happening in other parts of the house....but it slowly comes to my attention that ... from what I can hear.... my husband is bouncing a basketball in our kitchen.

Why is he doing that?

Yes, it IS raining outside.....
But he's never bounced a basketball in the kitchen before under any circumstances. Should I get him checked out?

pono1

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:40
He's testing the bounceativity of the kitchen floor, of course.

KenHigg

Local time
I was thinking it was because he didn't want to get called for traveling :)

pono1

Registered User.
Local time
Some grown men dribble occasionally.

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 14:40
I'm on the computer in my bedroom, barely aware of anything else that is happening in other parts of the house....but it slowly comes to my attention that ... from what I can hear.... my husband is bouncing a basketball in our kitchen.

Why is he doing that?

Yes, it IS raining outside.....
But he's never bounced a basketball in the kitchen before under any circumstances. Should I get him checked out?
maybe he wanted to put it in the hoop. that's usually the goal of someone doing that. ;)

another solution...you can simply carry him out of the kitchen and into the doghouse

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 20:40
Be greatful that he has the energy to bounce his balls in the evening ;)

Adam Caramon

Local time
Don't be concerned, there's nothing wrong with him. I dribble my basketball in the kitchen at times as well. Its a good way of pretending to get exercise.

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
The time to worry is if he is dribbling and trying to bounce a bowling ball in the kitchen :eek:

Don't be concerned, there's nothing wrong with him. I dribble my basketball in the kitchen at times as well. Its a good way of pretending to get exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom