Will Joe Biden be the next president? (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 13:42
what's the facelift count for Pelosi in that video?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:42
I feel bad for Biden if he debates he's done, if he refuses to debate he's done. This is elder abuse and everyone knows it.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Compassionate

1598974209693.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:42
The Democrats do not see or hear anything they don't want to acknowledge because it doesn't fit their narrative. They have built a bubble and they live in it. Maybe that's why they think Trump is always lying. As his words come through the semi-permeable membrane of their bubble, they get distorted so maybe we should give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe all they ever hear are lies.

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 13:42
The most intelligent post you have contributed to date. There may be hope for you yet...
you still don't know me, but thanks for the compliment. by the way, you ever been to the Vatican? considering your close proximity....

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:42
The most intelligent post you have contributed to date. There may be hope for you yet...
And there is always the new Ignore features I just announced in the Access World News section.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Odds are now neck and neck.

1599049864618.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:42
That's why the left is pushing mail in voting so hard. Their life literally depends on it. Cheating is now their only option.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
It is a remarkable comeback considering the climate of Covid and rioting. Then again, the rioting probably helps, while the Covid doesn't.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
That chart makes me nervous, I'd rather be an under estimated underdog then a front runner.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I'm noticing that Biden is doing short presentations from a teleprompter and without taking questions. It seems to me that the Dems are nervous about what Joe might say, such as, "You ain't black", or stating that Latinos are more diverse than the black community, and there was something else but it eludes me for now. He is just too old to do a job that requires some vigor. It isn't his fault.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I hate to say this, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say that between now and the election, one or both sides is going to come out with some type of record-breaking "dirt" on the other one.

By "dirt", I don't mean necessarily the traditional, "We found such-and-such about your past life"--Because with the hundreds of thousands already trying on both sides, plenty of brilliant people, I doubt there is much left. I mean just anything - any tactic at all - that could be hugely destructive. Whether its a discovery or more likely, an overt, action in an offensive way.
By "record-breaking", I'm expecting something really big, that we don't often see or have never seen before.

I am not sure what this might be, but I have a feeling the next 2 months might bring something novel, the stakes are so high. In Russia they just poison people, hopefully nothing like that would ever happen in the US--but then again, if I woke up to those news one morning, I can't say I'd be surprised at all. We also have numerous lawsuits against Trump - investigations of all kinds related to tax money and hush money and so on. Who knows if one of them gets to a big breaking point that reveals something damning. Another possibility is another Tara Reade type--but someone with totally irrefutable evidence (or appearing so, anyway), gets attached to either candidate. Another possibility is some huge tragedy that benefits a side, that we will all have to wonder for decades to come if it was planned by the government--but we'll never know, because Soros and Guliani will never utter a public word again..

Maybe I'm wrong, everything will continue peacefully--soundbites, TV ads, rallies, interview, the media, and we keep polling & reacting. But I am starting to wonder if both sides don't want to win SO badly that the next 2 months is going to reveal the next Act in this Play--something really big! If there was any real way to define my intuition, and quantify it, I'd bet on it! Neither side is comfortable doing a wait-and-see anymore, they just aren't..

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
"58 years ago, Trump attacked me in the toilets. I was only 12!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom