Gday Mates! (1 Viewer)

Ozzboss

Local time
Today, 20:10
Hi everyone!
New to the forum (Yeah... I guess that's obvious lol).
Live in the land down under, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia with all of the world's most dangerous animals 😂
Have been away from access for a long long time and now trying to find my way through the maze of functions, codes and macros again. :)
Hopefully I can post some stupid questions and get some helpful answers along the way ;)

Cheers
Paul

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:10
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:10
G'day, Ozzboss, and welcome to the forum - from south Louisiana, USA. We have some fairly dangerous animals here, too. Besides 13-foot (and a few longer) alligators, we also have some nasty snakes and that most dangerous of all animals - the drunk, stupid human behind the wheel of a car.

Ozzboss

Local time
G'day, Ozzboss, and welcome to the forum - from south Louisiana, USA. We have some fairly dangerous animals here, too. Besides 13-foot (and a few longer) alligators, we also have some nasty snakes and that most dangerous of all animals - the drunk, stupid human behind the wheel of a car.
I personally believe the human is the most dangerous, disrespectful and ignorant animal on the planet lol... But I'll leave that for a different forum lol. ;)

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
, 05:10
You are probably the nearest forum member to me. I can see the Queensland border from my home in Murwillumbah and I work at Kingscliff.

Ozzboss

Local time
You are probably the nearest forum member to me. I can see the Queensland border from my home in Murwillumbah and I work at Kingscliff.
Cool :)
I hope you got through all the floods OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom