In case anyone thought racism in America was dead . . . (1 Viewer)

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:10
What evidence do you have to support this theory?

You only need to look at Australia.

In the days when guns were purchased like you bought a newspaper...no problem. We could walk into Mick Smiths gunshop in George St Sydney carrying the gun we would trade. We could then walk into the street with the gun we were looking to buy, so as to "point it". No problems. You had fireworks etc and etc.

If you land a 1000 people in Australia tomorrow then the banks/supermarkets gain. That is why bank fees were introduced to Australia, covers transactions.

As far as I am concerned all indians, muslims and slopes should be gassed....but I never use to think that way.

While the media (part of very big business) might push the "land rights for gay whales" the human animal does not change.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:10
You only need to look at Australia.

In the days when guns were purchased like you bought a newspaper...no problem. We could walk into Mick Smiths gunshop in George St Sydney carrying the gun we would trade. We could then walk into the street with the gun we were looking to buy, so as to "point it". No problems. You had fireworks etc and etc.
What's it got to do with the racist attacks against the only man who can bring salvation to the US at the minute?

If you land a 1000 people in Australia tomorrow then the banks/supermarkets gain. That is why bank fees were introduced to Australia, covers transactions.

I bet they don't buy your insurance either

As far as I am concerned all indians, muslims and slopes should be gassed....but I never use to think that way.

While the media (part of very big business) might push the "land rights for gay whales" the human animal does not change

You'd do well as a Republican candidate in the US:rolleyes:

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
Today, 04:10
What's it got to do with the racist attacks against the only man who can bring salvation to the US at the minute?

That is true ... they are calling McCain an old, white man. Racist and biased against his age even.

-dK

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:10

Mike, please get help.
Please refrain from posting things like this. This is completely and entirely inappropriate.

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
Mike, please get help.
Please refrain from posting things like this. This is completely and entirely inappropriate.

Alisa,

A couple of points if I may.

Firstly, this is the political forum.

Secondly, it is attitudes such as yours that has made the situation in Australia far worse than might have been the case. Do you think that "not saying it" makes it go away? In fact just the opposite happens.

Thirdly, all this PC bullshit comes from the left. We currently have the left wanting the removal of The Lord's Prayer at the start of each parliamentary session on the basis of "it is not inclusive".

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Mike, please get help.
Mike's been posting racist remarks like this here for years, he's far too old for help

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
That is true ... they are calling McCain an old, white man. Racist and biased against his age even.

-dK
Who are "they" and what evidence do you have to support the statement?

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
In whose eyes?

Even the Asians and Arabs don't like the way things are done here because of the hatred it generates towards them.

Do you know that you are not allowed to enter a bank without removing a motor bike crash helmet (face hidden) but a Muslim can enter with just the eyes showing.

statsman

Local time
Today, 05:10
Even the Asians and Arabs don't like the way things are done here because of the hatred it generates towards them.

Do you know that you are not allowed to enter a bank without removing a motor bike crash helmet (face hidden) but a Muslim can enter with just the eyes showing.

So, start a religion that says you have to wear a crash helmet everytime you leave the house.
The Church of the Harley-Davidson springs to mind.:D

Local time

I believe "shriveled" has also been used. The same people think that about you too, Rich. You're just in favor while you agree with them.

Local time
They are a bit left wing for me:)

Sounds like it. However, the Democratic party had some similar notions when I was a child. Most of the deep south were "conservative democrats" aka "yellow dog democrats". That means they hated anyone who wasn't white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom