Bob Larson has left (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 13:23
It manifested itself differently for me. I'm still trying to lose the weight. 'nuff said.

LOL! That's a nice change of tone and emotion at the end. That made the post! :D

I think a lot of people let things online get to them far too hard. It's the internet people, it can't hurt you! (At least not directly...)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 18:23
Thanks Doc. Nice of you to take the time to post all that. I appreciate it.

Now - enough of all that sloppy sentiment, if I say anymore I'll lose my most hated person here tag:).

Bobby is back I see. I wonder if he'll be in a more communicative mood with fellow members here.

I feel sorry for all those good people who have been answering the queries - they won't get a look in now and will fade back to the darkness again. Such a shame because some have really good Access talent.

Col

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Come on guys , how about a bit of live and let live.

What pleasure do you guys get out of attacking Bob everytime he shows up on the forum? We've all got our faults and problems, we've all made mistakes, lets draw a line in the sand and move on.

Brian

KenHigg

Local time
Come on guys , how about a bit of live and let live.

What pleasure do you guys get out of attacking Bob everytime he shows up on the forum? We've all got our faults and problems, we've all made mistakes, lets draw a line in the sand and move on.

Brian

That's cool as long as he doesn't try to turn it into the Bob Larson show like he usually does as a result of a detrimental addiction to Access forums...

Lightwave

Ad astra
Local time
My gran has adopted the stiff upper lip landing at the beaches approach.

and when asked usually states something along the lines..

"The dog is the only reason I stay alive just taking it one day at a time" and then chuckles.

KenHigg

Local time
Pardon my typical southern ignorance Light but that was over my head :p

SOS

Registered Lunatic
Local time
Today, 10:23
I feel sorry for all those good people who have been answering the queries - they won't get a look in now and will fade back to the darkness again. Such a shame because some have really good Access talent.
Funny, I don't remember you saying how those same people couldn't answer because vbaInet was ripping up the posts. I don't know if you noticed but they were posting at an ungodly rate. And I, to some extent, was also posting very heavily.

I think you may just not like Bob and so he is the object of your scorn; not people who post a lot.

Vassago

Local time
Even when Bob left, Colin didn't participate in helping anyone. That alone shows his point in making that statement.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
And I, to some extent, was also posting very heavily.

That'll be when you're not reporting a post because someone said something you disagree with?

Still, no need for you to post now that god is back.

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Even when Bob left, Colin didn't participate in helping anyone. That alone shows his point in making that statement.

Well Mr Clever-Clogs, I did post a few times but not much I agree. So your statement that I didn't participate, is incorrect.

Not that you'll change your attitude, you have said this several times now.

As a mod, why don't you do something useful?

Col

SOS

Registered Lunatic
Local time
Today, 10:23
That'll be when you're not reporting a post because someone said something you disagree with?

Still, no need for you to post now that god is back.

Col

Boy, you sure want to alienate as many people as possible, don't you. I've not reported anything but spam that I remember. Also, you should really get away from here, and find something more to life (within the constraints of your current situation) and try to stop being so negative. I've seen some of the posts you used to do back in the archives and you really seemed to be decent at that time. Now all you want to do is seem to be the give of hatred and negativity. You could really be a useful member of this forum again.

But I'm sure that you are perfectly happy putting people down and all. Sorry you feel that way.

madEG

Registered User.
Local time
Hey Bob, thanks for all your help! I very much appreciate your patient responses to some of my silly questions.

Best of luck in your new endeavor. :)

regards,
-Matt G.

Vassago

Local time
Well Mr Clever-Clogs, I did post a few times but not much I agree. So your statement that I didn't participate, is incorrect.

Not that you'll change your attitude, you have said this several times now.

As a mod, why don't you do something useful?

Col

Besides complaining about thread titles, where did you help? I'm not saying you have to help to be a member here, but complaining about someone else taking all the glory when you aren't even trying to take it back makes you a hypocrit.

Yes, I've said this many times. And you've continued to prove me right. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom